Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Anyone else notice new golem prior to DLC? Possible minor spoiler...

Back Lot Basher
    Back Lot Basher
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Anyone else notice new golem prior to DLC?  Possible minor spoiler... Empty Anyone else notice new golem prior to DLC? Possible minor spoiler...

Post by Back Lot Basher Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:51 pm

After getting the Xbox patch on Monday morning, I started mucking around with some of my characters, getting ready for the DLC. I took one up to the Duke's, and as soon as I rounded that first column I noticed the new golem that is supposed to drop the pendant which gives you access to the new area. I can't remember ever seeing new content inserted into a game by a patch, rather than the DLC itself. Anyone else notice this?
    Kerberos-013
    Kerberos-013
    Regular
    Regular

Anyone else notice new golem prior to DLC?  Possible minor spoiler... Empty Re: Anyone else notice new golem prior to DLC? Possible minor spoiler...

Post by Kerberos-013 Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:52 pm

Yes I have not downloaded any DLC, only the patch on PS3. The golem is there, I've killed him twice already.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Anyone else notice new golem prior to DLC?  Possible minor spoiler... Empty Re: Anyone else notice new golem prior to DLC? Possible minor spoiler...

Post by Carphil Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:55 pm

If you don't download the DLC, he will be useless. But its nice to begginers, cause they might freak out when that golem punches them while buffed by the priest happy
    Back Lot Basher
    Back Lot Basher
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Back Lot Basher Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:02 pm

Carphil wrote:If you don't download the DLC, he will be useless. But its nice to begginers, cause they might freak out when that golem punches them while buffed by the priest happy

I hadn't thought of that. I remember the shock of the damage done by those crystal dudes alone, first time I was in Duke's. Can't imagine how new players will deal with all that coming at them.
    Krasouski
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Krasouski Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:06 pm

I'm pretty sure freddy was inserted in MK with a patch,but u need the to buy the DLC to play with him
    Everynevers
    Everynevers
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Everynevers Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:42 pm

I found him last night post-patch and prior to getting the DLC. I tripped out, for sure. At first I thought maybe I was finally about to see my first BP from a Gravelord. Not the case. But he really has very low aggro radius. I was able to kill all the pudly crystal dudes before pulling the golem with an arrow.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:06 am