Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Avenger649
Phoenix Rising
Kiva the wanderer
7 posters

Damn arena

Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Damn arena Empty Damn arena

Post by Kiva the wanderer Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:17 pm

Seriously I have about 23 HP its the last 30 seconds so I run from a target with full health, how is that cheap>
    Phoenix Rising
    Phoenix Rising
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Damn arena Empty Re: Damn arena

Post by Phoenix Rising Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:21 pm

Thats not cheap....some people get 1 kill and turtle for 2 minutes. How can that be fun???
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:25 pm

Ijust got called a dishonourable person by another forum memeber its not my fault its the fault of arenas bad design.
    Avenger649
    Avenger649
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Avenger649 Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:32 pm

It isn't, if he could see you had low vitality you had a right to be cautious when you were fighting him. However, totally avoiding combat is bad, if you are on low vitality either turtle or play really defensively.
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:41 pm

I even avoided all of one guys attacks for 30 secs with 34 HP he taunted me and I'm sure that its because he lost to my ninja doging powers. Then I fought and lost to a guy who said I'm bad because I used a bow (he taunted I ask why and its because I dodged him using a bow as my means of attack).
    XachAttack
    XachAttack
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by XachAttack Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:53 pm

Try not to let that bother you, everyone has their own code of honor thing. I myself get a little ticked at people who do things that I wouldn't do, but I have to remember that everyone has their own style of play.

Of course, that doesn't mean you should be just a plain douche if you're not invading. Just have fun!
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:05 pm

SOmetimes I wish that the rules of PvP dueling were more direct or just set in stone, for example if both players wanted they could set a preference for naked fights with no equipment slots and WAM that's who they'd fight! Bothe players would be forcced to fight naked and to the death
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:19 pm

I'm not going to worry about "honorable fights" in the arena. Things like backstabs, grIefers, gankers, flipping tanks, and stunlock shouldn't be incredible problems anymore. Even turtling with a rapier/spear isn't ad effective anymore. If someone is still complaining, then something is wrong.

We''ll just have to deal with BS fishing, running when holding the lead, and WotG Dr spamming as techniques now. We're all level 100 now(or 200), so we're all limited to the same things. Some people will just try to cheese their way through.
    xelectrowolfx
    xelectrowolfx
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xelectrowolfx Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:44 pm

The Letter X wrote:I'm not going to worry about "honorable fights" in the arena. Things like backstabs, grIefers, gankers, flipping tanks, and stunlock shouldn't be incredible problems anymore. Even turtling with a rapier/spear isn't ad effective anymore. If someone is still complaining, then something is wrong.

We''ll just have to deal with BS fishing, running when holding the lead, and WotG Dr spamming as techniques now. We're all level 100 now(or 200), so we're all limited to the same things. Some people will just try to cheese their way through.
    reminds me of someone..... oh hey xD

just kidding man.
    The biggest problem i run into with the arena is hackers on XBLA. You know howmany times i've lost my streak to a damn hacker?
    Wish XBLA would actually do something about this.
    Espada Muerta
    Espada Muerta
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Espada Muerta Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:54 pm

I'm still stuck getting souvenirs of reprisal at the Royal Woods LMAO! I will hit the Arena hard to night!

*VERY GOOD!*
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:23 pm

xelectrowolfx wrote:
    The Letter X wrote:I'm not going to worry about "honorable fights" in the arena. Things like backstabs, grIefers, gankers, flipping tanks, and stunlock shouldn't be incredible problems anymore. Even turtling with a rapier/spear isn't ad effective anymore. If someone is still complaining, then something is wrong.

reminds me of someone..... oh hey xD

just kidding man.
    The biggest problem i run into with the arena is hackers on XBLA. You know howmany times i've lost my streak to a damn hacker?
    Wish XBLA would actually do something about this.

Haha, no harm, no foul right? And I personally love the arena. I've never met up with a hacker yet, only great players.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:51 pm