Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Pyro Build

LoreFF
    Casual
    Casual

Pyro Build Empty Pyro Build

Post by LoreFF Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:15 am

http://tinyurl.com/98ky3ue

Going to use this pyro build mostley for pvp Its got 14 int for those nice hidden body and chameleon spells (i love them big grin have them on my assassin to) only 4 points into int so i dont think its to much gimp.

Mid roll yay and almost 1500 hp. How would this build hold up in pvp ? any improvements you would suggest ? is 1500 hp to little ? will eventually take this build 125 i suppose so can add a bit more to vitality but would like it to be viable as a sl 99 build as well for the arena etc.

Feedback appreciated. thanks

Edit : just FYI the weapons do not need to be chaos fire etc buffed im not sure what the best upgrade path is for them .
    OrnsteinFanBoy
    OrnsteinFanBoy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Pyro Build Empty Re: Pyro Build

Post by OrnsteinFanBoy Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:58 am

I didn't want to mess with your equipment so I'd roll it like this.

http://tinyurl.com/98tssey

For an area build hidden and chameleon aren't gonna be all that useful from what I've seen. Plus you'd have to give up one of your weapon slots for a catalyst to cast them.

Other than that it seems pretty good, this version just a little more health and faster casting.

If you're gonna have dex that high it's worth +15ing the murakumo

Just had a thought, are you planning on two handing the murakumo? becuase you could drop a lot of strength without losing much power and put the points elsewhere
    OrnsteinFanBoy
    OrnsteinFanBoy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by OrnsteinFanBoy Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:06 am

If I was gonna mess with your armour and rings I'd this tho

http://tinyurl.com/98ldrta

50 more defence, 40 more poise and a little bit more room for weapon weight. Still mid-rolling.

Oh and I think the guardian set looks tight cheers

EDIT: Sorry for the double post. Addicted to mugenmonkey lol!
    mugenis4real
    mugenis4real
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by mugenis4real Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:37 am

If your going to go heavy on the pyromancy, make sure to have both the Crown of Dusk and Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring equipped for maximum damage. Point Forward
    LoreFF
    Casual
    Casual

Post by LoreFF Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:12 am

cool builds happy thanks for the feedback. I was honestly thinking of mura in one hand flame in the other two handing mostley but as im not really that good in pvp a shield in one hand and mura in the other would be nice as well so i think 28 str is a must. As far as i understand it with 27 strength i can play around with some of the heavier weapons as long as i two hand them thats also why i want this much strength.

This is not just for arena for general invading and getting invaded as well why i though hidden body and chamelon would be usefull. Saves me one ring slot as well as i dont have to equip the fog ring. Are they usefull spells in general invading/getting invaded ?

Also why 45 dex ? is there a big difference between 40 and 45 ? im assuming this is for spell casting speed ?

Last edited by LoreFF on Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    LoreFF
    Casual
    Casual

Post by LoreFF Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:15 am

OrnsteinFanBoy wrote:EDIT: Sorry for the double post. Addicted to mugenmonkey lol!

Haha i know what you mean i keep making builds and changing builds as well even tho at the moment my highest level char is around 50 big grin

Really like planning them.
    OrnsteinFanBoy
    OrnsteinFanBoy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by OrnsteinFanBoy Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:56 am

LoreFF wrote:cool builds happy thanks for the feedback. I was honestly thinking of mura in one hand flame in the other two handing mostley but as im not really that good in pvp a shield in one hand and mura in the other would be nice as well so i think 28 str is a must. As far as i understand it with 27 strength i can play around with some of the heavier weapons as long as i two hand them thats also why i want this much strength.

This is not just for arena for general invading and getting invaded as well why i though hidden body and chamelon would be usefull. Saves me one ring slot as well as i dont have to equip the fog ring. Are they usefull spells in general invading/getting invaded ?

Also why 45 dex ? is there a big difference between 40 and 45 ? im assuming this is for spell casting speed ?

I'd save hidden body and chameleon for your other build dude. A pyromancer throwing giant balls of flame isn't too sneaky lol!

Yeah I generally go with 45 Dex if I wanna concentrate on pyro, every fraction of a second counts in PvP and pyro is all close range stuff

LoreFF
    Casual
    Casual

Post by LoreFF Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:58 am

OrnsteinFanBoy wrote:

I'd save hidden body and chameleon for your other build dude. A pyromancer throwing giant balls of flame isn't too sneaky lol!

Ha True enough might save those for my assassin build big grin . Interesting about dex ill try out 45 dex and no int . Thanks happy
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:21 am

OrnsteinFanBoy wrote:I didn't want to mess with your equipment so I'd roll it like this.

http://tinyurl.com/98tssey

For an area build hidden and chameleon aren't gonna be all that useful from what I've seen.

LIES! Kappa. Hidden body essentially negates pursuers + HCSM - you will be a bane to many dark mages.
    dualcross

Post by dualcross Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:40 pm

keep hidden body! you'll love it against dark pursuer magic =] renders it useless (and its a huge pain to fight against if you don't have it)
    OrnsteinFanBoy
    OrnsteinFanBoy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by OrnsteinFanBoy Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:54 pm

dualcross wrote:keep hidden body! you'll love it against dark pursuer magic =] renders it useless (and its a huge pain to fight against if you don't have it)

I haven't seen the pursuer thing yet, is it like the spell the dark mage enemy dudes in oolacile township use?
    dualcross

Post by dualcross Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:33 pm

naw its like HCSM (Homing Crystal Soul Mass) but they follow you around for awhile and do a lot of damage =[.

it basically forces you to disengage and run away from them unless you have:

'Hidden Body', which will make them not trigger so they wont ever be a problem,

or if you have

'Great Magic Barrier' the damage is negligible as well.

hope i helped!
    LoreFF
    Casual
    Casual

Post by LoreFF Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:40 am

Allright then int 14 it is, already have problems with the homing magic . Glad to hear the hidden body is usefull always loved that spell.

Does Fog ring work the same way against these evil dark magic spells ?
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:12 am

Yeah, but it is less effective - they still will fire when you're close.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 1:25 pm