Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
Domhnall
xXDaemonarchXx
IceIfrit666
d15-149
Whknight
Artorias
User
Casdman
Rynn
skarekrow13
strangejoy
JY4answer
Yesuurd
aceluby
RANT
Gol
Maneater_Mildred
Unforseen
ErrJon6661
23 posters

Knewgaming anyone?

Artorias
    Artorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Knewgaming anyone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Knewgaming anyone?

Post by Artorias Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:44 pm

why? :?:
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:44 pm

Statistically X-box is less likely to have jerks... since PSN is free and XBL is not. We have seen in the past with MMO's that FTP attracts more self entitled jerks then PTP...

EDIT: Why?! Because I hear so many horrible stories of PvPers fighting in groups of 2 to three, and even in the forest covenant it is an incredibly rare site on the X-box....
    Artorias
    Artorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Artorias Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:46 pm

idk what your talking about most of the people that play xbox are kids and whats that got anything to do with paying for online or not
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:48 pm

Artorias wrote:why? :?:

when I have to hear jerk offs screaming in my ear

to hear people start to yell over the game, because they lost in a fair fight

Blabbing over the fact that they beat me with a warp stab

Screaming of the being after rolling away from their spears

Nagging over and over with two white phantoms, waiting for me to come to die in three simultaneous hits in a **** area of play field

Fighting an Enemy, and hearing him screaming over the game, while some ******* joins from the fourth wall and stabs me in the back, cause I can't hear other people.

Nagging to help heal them, because they did something stupid as a white phantom

A Jackass who yells, because the boss killed them before when he is not savable

...these are some of the examples.
    Artorias
    Artorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Artorias Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:49 pm

it cannot be a rare sight on the xbox as the whole point of the covenant is to destroy people who tresspass the forest in groups.
    Artorias
    Artorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Artorias Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:49 pm

Acidic_Cook wrote:
    Artorias wrote:why? :?:

Nagging over and over with two white phantoms, waiting for me to come to die in three simultaneous hits in a **** area of play field

Fighting an Enemy, and hearing him screaming over the game, while some ******* joins from the fourth wall and stabs me in the back, cause I can't hear other people.

True
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:56 pm

Artorias wrote:it cannot be a rare sight on the xbox as the whole point of the covenant is to destroy people who tresspass the forest in groups.
    It's to destroy invaders... not groups of invaders... and only 2 groups of players seem to feel otherwise on X-box... it's always the same 8 people taking place in ganking over here... 8 names I scan for when it comes to ganking... Excluding these 8 people, I've always had a fair fight.

Well, nearly always, we have BB-Glitchers, I've gotten several of them banned however = )

EDIT:.... that list... are you telling me that on PSN you can hear other people without needing to jump through hoops to 'hack up' a party chat? I feel legitlimately sorry for you... 90% of the people I meet in any game get muted for being annoying idiots.
    Artorias
    Artorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Artorias Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:59 pm

i meant to say destroy people , in groups,being a forest covenant member you hardly invade alone. And why would you get them banned? they are not hacking.
    What list are you talking about?lol what are you even talking about

Last edited by Artorias on Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:02 pm

Artorias wrote:i meant to say destroy people , in groups,being a forest covenant member you hardly invade alone. And why would you get them banned? they are not hacking.
    What list are you talking about?

BB-Glitchers on X-box give themselves 16,000,000 HP; it's hacking. I get them banned.

Artorias
    Artorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Artorias Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:03 pm

Kujii wrote:
    Artorias wrote:i meant to say destroy people , in groups,being a forest covenant member you hardly invade alone. And why would you get them banned? they are not hacking.

BB-Glitchers on X-box give themselves 16,000,000 HP; it's hacking. I get them banned.

BB glitchers cannot give themselves hp you simply copy all your item s from one account to a new account.
    Gol
    Gol
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Gol Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:06 pm

Why make them ban for BB Glitch ?
    If they use it to invade at early lvl I understand but otherwise I don't see the point, It's pretty useful when you want to start a new build and you don't want to do something again and again.

I don't have any problem with that glitch, everybody used the dupe glitch on Demon's souls to make new pvp char when they had already beat the game several times.
    But the community was much more smaller and kinda "better".
    Dark Souls community is not that good due to the publicity it has.
    Artorias
    Artorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Artorias Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:08 pm

Gol wrote:Why make them ban for BB Glitch ?
    If they use it to invade at early lvl I understand but otherwise I don't see the point, It's pretty useful when you want to start a new build and you don't want to do something again and again.

I don't have any problem with that glitch, everybody used the dupe glitch on Demon's souls to make new pvp char when they had already beat the game several times.
    But the community was much more smaller and kinda "better".
    Dark Souls community is not that good due to the publicity it has.
    I agree with you man they should of kept dark souls an exclusive, much better that way. Xbox can easily be hacked ruining the fun of any game. :|
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:15 pm

It doesn't need to be exclusive, tired of seeing that. Anyhow if you are on PSN the hacking shouldn't really bothering you. If it was exclusive the number of people griefing and whatnot would skyrocket to Jupiter, the 360 is at least balancing some crap out.

Besides wasn't the PS3 cracked a few years ago? He just didn't release the information on how to do it if I recall.

If you are seeing people with more than 2500 some hp they are hacking. Bleeding weapons tend to ruin their days too :o
    Artorias
    Artorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Artorias Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:19 pm

Exclusive means smaller community much more fun imo, why are you tired of seeing exclusives if u dont like exclusives for the xbox u should get a ps3, much better deal big grin
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:25 pm

It doesn't always mean a smaller community, Halo is a pretty good example of that. I dislike exclusives in general, why should I spend what $300-400+ for 2-3 systems just to play games I really want to play and end up having a very small gaming library, even more so it's silly upon itself to basicly waste that much money when it can be put to better use. I'd much rather own one system and be able to play a spread of titles that are great, but greed and stupidity will see that never really happen.

On topic, the guy is an idiot and just to make a point, bleepity bleep bleep bleep. Can't you report him and try to get him taken offline or something?
    Artorias
    Artorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Artorias Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:30 pm

Whknight wrote:It doesn't always mean a smaller community, Halo is a pretty good example of that. I dislike exclusives in general, why should I spend what $300-400+ for 2-3 systems just to play games I really want to play and end up having a very small gaming library, even more so it's silly upon itself to basicly waste that much money when it can be put to better use. I'd much rather own one system and be able to play a spread of titles that are great, but greed and stupidity will see that never really happen.

On topic, the guy is an idiot and just to make a point, bleepity bleep bleep bleep. Can't you report him and try to get him taken offline or something?
    if only the world wasnt filled with greed. cheers
    you think i am an idiot for voicing my opinion....Realy
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:31 pm

This is one of my favorite videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWPd79TxJL4

Love this guy and he edited so well, also the music is awesome!
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:33 pm

I don't, I just have issues with the growing stupidity of the gaming industry. Opinions are opinions, everyone has one and not everyone will agree with them.
    Artorias
    Artorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Artorias Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:34 pm

So why should i be insulted just because i do not agree with your opinion
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:37 pm

If you saw that come off as insulting I'm sorry, I was answering your opinion with my own.
    d15-149
    d15-149

Post by d15-149 Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:40 pm

Time to simmer down and keep this more civil.

Edited to move to this to general discussion.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:03 pm

Artorias wrote:
    Kujii wrote:

BB glitchers cannot give themselves hp you simply copy all your item s from one account to a new account.
    Apologies' the glitch I meant was hex editing.
    IceIfrit666
    IceIfrit666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by IceIfrit666 Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:52 pm

What are the gauntlets the host is wearing at 1:00?
    It looks like the guy has one of those red arm bands that Nazis had or something.
    ErrJon6661
    ErrJon6661
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ErrJon6661 Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:42 pm

For those wondering how to record video there is a box you can buy ($150-$300ish) that you plug your console into, and then plug that into the tv and your computer. You then use it to record you playtime and save it on a computer. Fair warning, you need legitimate ($500+) software and MASSIVE ram and hd space on your computer. Especially if you're recording in HD. If anyone is curious EpicNameBro has a fan question video that answers some of this, and there's a link in the description that goes more in depth. For everyones sake I wouldn't recommend recording in anything but HD because the video's look and sound so much better.

So if anyone makes video's and wants some sick backing music? I'm learning how to electronically produce music and make things from 8bit melodies to dubstep. I'm not great, but if you don't wanna deal with youtubes copyright crap I'll help you out haha.
    xXDaemonarchXx
    xXDaemonarchXx
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xXDaemonarchXx Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:40 pm

Somebody needs to pass out some valium tongue

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:22 am