Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Only One Summon for Artorias

BIG TIME MASTER
    BIG TIME MASTER
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Only One Summon for Artorias Empty Only One Summon for Artorias

Post by BIG TIME MASTER Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:21 pm

I was getting crushed by Artorias repeatedly at level 50 and going solo. His attacks are easy to dodge and block but it takes forever to get a hit in and then it only does a tiny amount of damage.
    I know theres some tough guys out there with thumbs of iron, but it would of taken me at least an hour to beat him, so I summoned some help. I kept summoning the same guy over and over, even though he wasn't being much of a help. You know how once you try a boss three times with someone though you develop some loyalty and want to complete the challenge together?
    So I tried to summon a second player to help, but everytime I did it would send the original player home. I tried with several different players and no matter what I was only able to have one summon, although the white signs did not dissappear.
    I eventually beat him with another player who actually carried his weight, but still I felt bad having thrown the other to the curb.
    Anybody know something about this?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Only One Summon for Artorias Empty Re: Only One Summon for Artorias

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:30 pm

He only killed me once so I didn't have too much trouble with him so, no, I can't say that I relate.

Current date/time is Wed May 29, 2024 12:04 am