Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Odinbear
Espada Muerta
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
IceIfrit666
butternut86
9 posters

When playing Coop, I've come across players who throw items on the ground that say words... ?

butternut86
    Addicted
    Addicted

When playing Coop, I've come across players who throw items on the ground that say words... ? Empty When playing Coop, I've come across players who throw items on the ground that say words... ?

Post by butternut86 Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:39 pm

What are these items, and where could I get them?

For instance, when I cooped with someone the other night, they threw an item on the ground and it said in a computer generated voice "HELLLO".. then one a blue phantom died, and I heard a computer generated voice say "sorry".

Are these items in the game? Or is this the work of modders? I took a break from Dark Souls for a while.. so I haven't been on, and I never heard/seen this before until recently.
    IceIfrit666
    IceIfrit666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

When playing Coop, I've come across players who throw items on the ground that say words... ? Empty Re: When playing Coop, I've come across players who throw items on the ground that say words... ?

Post by IceIfrit666 Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:57 pm

Items you can get in the Artorias of the Abyss DLC.
    There are:
    -Hello
    -I'm sorry...
    -Help me!
    -Very good!
    -Thank you
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

When playing Coop, I've come across players who throw items on the ground that say words... ? Empty Re: When playing Coop, I've come across players who throw items on the ground that say words... ?

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:01 pm

I only have "Very good!" as of this moment. silly
    Espada Muerta
    Espada Muerta
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Espada Muerta Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:03 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:I only have "Very good!" as of this moment. silly

Is the only one I really use LMAO! lol!
    Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

Post by Odinbear Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:35 am

Wondering this... A Japanese player drops a hello carving. Does it say hello in English on my end and in Japanese on his end?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:38 am

I think it's all English.
    Back Lot Basher
    Back Lot Basher
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Back Lot Basher Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:12 am

The merchant Gough sells a couple of them. It's a cool idea actually, another way for people to communicate in-game without chat. It's a little annoying to listen to them do this over and over and over and over while waiting for an Arena match.
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:16 pm

I heared the "Hello" one. The voice sounded so creepy.
    Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Shindori Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:19 pm

Where do I get the I'm Sorry and Help Me ones?
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:32 pm

The Sorry carving is in the Oolacile Township held by a Dark mage facing a chasm .

The Help me carving is found in the area right before Manus , dont know where exactly though.
    Go explore ! silly

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:23 am