Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Shindori
6 posters

Okay this is getting kinda boring.

Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Okay this is getting kinda boring. Empty Okay this is getting kinda boring.

Post by Shindori Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:56 am

I'm SL131 and it gets pretty tiring coming up with 100k+ souls to level up. Anyone got any easy alternatives? Killing kalameet and artorias over and over isnt helping and i just cant do 4kings on NG+.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Okay this is getting kinda boring. Empty Re: Okay this is getting kinda boring.

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:06 am

::cough:: revert back to the original patch and Dragon Headstone glitch for souls ::cough::
    Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Shindori Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:07 am

But the DLC... ITS MY ARTORIAS CHARACTER!!!
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:11 am

Can't you do it anyway, and then update to your current game?
    Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Shindori Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:12 am

Im not gonna glitch my game DX Besides... if someone, anyone, where to hand me a bunch of boss souls... >_>;
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:17 am

Shindori wrote:Im not gonna glitch my game DX Besides... if someone, anyone, where to hand me a bunch of boss souls... >_>;

Even that won't get you very far, unless you're being given 99s of everything.
    Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Shindori Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:19 am

Which someone did on my 360 chara T_T Ugh I want enough to boost me to 200.. this is gonna suck..
    leopard2lx

Post by leopard2lx Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:40 am

I am SL 200 and I need to come up with 300,000+ souls to level up. At this point I'm just playing when I'm bored. There is nothing else left to do or see.
    I believe i'm NG+6.

As far as Four Kings are concerned, lots of people are having problems with them but they have always been really easy for me because I play a heavy armor / heavy weapons build + intelligence or faith buffs.

Using a Zweihander +15 with Power Within and Sunlight Blade and on NG+6 I am absolutely destroying them and they aren't much of a challenge to be honest.

So consider buffs. If you are using a dexterity build I can't advice much other than you would have to roll or dodge quite a bit while staying as close to them as possible.

Other than that you can also try PvP and Co-OP.
    Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Shindori Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:49 am

I play a Dex/Str build with a side of Pyromancy for show. It's my Artorias of The Flames build. c: Abyss Greatsword, Full Artorias armor and Greatshield of Artorias.
    leopard2lx

Post by leopard2lx Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:56 am

Shindori wrote:I play a Dex/Str build with a side of Pyromancy for show. It's my Artorias of The Flames build. c: Abyss Greatsword, Full Artorias armor and Greatshield of Artorias.

Poise is very important in this fight unless you can roll and dodge very good.
    Use a heavy armor and see how that works for you. Don't worry about movement speed. You don't need to move. Just stand as close as possible to them at all times, two-hand your weapon and swing like crazy. You need to kill each one as fast as possible. Heal when your stamina is drained.
    Also, pyromancy works good on them as they are weak to fire.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:32 am

You're trying to get to SL 200? The easiest and fun way to do it is by PvP. You can get the chance to receive +1,000,000 souls if you kill a high level player. The best way is by this:

-Put on the Forest Hunters Ring and kill all the gankers. I've received +800,000 souls from a single very high level host. As FH you invade all upper SLs.

-Go to Dark Anor Londo and farm the Darkmoons. They're usually very high SL, and as a host you get 50% their required souls for next SL. So if you kill a very high SL Darkmoon you can get insane number of souls.

-Host at PvP dueling areas (Burg, Kiln, Moonpit). When you summon RSS players you get 50% their souls as well.

-Farm the forest hunters. Not as efficient as farmimg Darkmoons as I believe FH can't invade too low SL, so the chance of encountering a very high SL FH is low. But as the area is so populated you can get constant souls.
    Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Shindori Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:02 pm

leopard2lx wrote:
    Shindori wrote:I play a Dex/Str build with a side of Pyromancy for show. It's my Artorias of The Flames build. c: Abyss Greatsword, Full Artorias armor and Greatshield of Artorias.

Poise is very important in this fight unless you can roll and dodge very good.
    Use a heavy armor and see how that works for you. Don't worry about movement speed. You don't need to move. Just stand as close as possible to them at all times, two-hand your weapon and swing like crazy. You need to kill each one as fast as possible. Heal when your stamina is drained.
    Also, pyromancy works good on them as they are weak to fire.
    I have 77 poise thanks to the wolf ring. Also, im leveling my Pyro hand.

@Wyrm: I love you man XD
    Isnt it easier to just invade in those places instead of being a forest hunter?
    Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jester's Tears Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:13 pm

leopard2lx wrote:I am SL 200 and I need to come up with 300,000+ souls to level up. At this point I'm just playing when I'm bored. There is nothing else left to do or see.
    I believe i'm NG+6.

As far as Four Kings are concerned, lots of people are having problems with them but they have always been really easy for me because I play a heavy armor / heavy weapons build + intelligence or faith buffs.

Using a Zweihander +15 with Power Within and Sunlight Blade and on NG+6 I am absolutely destroying them and they aren't much of a challenge to be honest.

So consider buffs. If you are using a dexterity build I can't advice much other than you would have to roll or dodge quite a bit while staying as close to them as possible.

Other than that you can also try PvP and Co-OP.

This looks so familiar... *Looks over at my Lvl 208 profile, NG+6 and Rapier...*

YOU...WE...Well damn.
    Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jester's Tears Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:16 pm

WyrmHero wrote:You're trying to get to SL 200? The easiest and fun way to do it is by PvP. You can get the chance to receive +1,000,000 souls if you kill a high level player. The best way is by this:

-Put on the Forest Hunters Ring and kill all the gankers. I've received +800,000 souls from a single very high level host. As FH you invade all upper SLs.

-Go to Dark Anor Londo and farm the Darkmoons. They're usually very high SL, and as a host you get 50% their required souls for next SL. So if you kill a very high SL Darkmoon you can get insane number of souls.

-Host at PvP dueling areas (Burg, Kiln, Moonpit). When you summon RSS players you get 50% their souls as well.

-Farm the forest hunters. Not as efficient as farmimg Darkmoons as I believe FH can't invade too low SL, so the chance of encountering a very high SL FH is low. But as the area is so populated you can get constant souls.

Forest in a Nutshell:
    ''Just killed another guy, should probably repai-
    *INVADED BY XxSizkS0pze1337*xX
    AH COM'ON....''
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:20 pm

go to the forest and either host or invade.
    Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jester's Tears Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:40 pm

RantFromRant wrote:go to the forest and either host or invade.

Host: Get Raped by GOOD players.
    Invade: Get Raped by BAD players.

YOU CAN'T WIN AGAINST THE SYSTEM.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 10:54 am