Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

You just activated my Trap Card...

Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

You just activated my Trap Card... Empty You just activated my Trap Card...

Post by Jester's Tears Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:31 pm

So im currently in the Moon Pit (Moonlight Butterfly area :3 ) and i Invaded an Arty Cosplayer.

I casted Karmic Justice. We started walking around each other, me poking a little with my Rapier and Him swinging with his Great Sword.
    We had taken some damage so a R2 hit from any of our weapons would kill each other. He used his R2-Two Handed with the Greatsword and when he was about to hit me (The flippy attack) I used ''Well! What is It! Well What is it ''

And i OPENED MY ARMS FOR MY DEATH and Karmic Justice saved me and Killed Him...I have to use that Spell more often... Well What is it

Last edited by Jester's Tears on Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : :3)
    Pratix
    Pratix
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

You just activated my Trap Card... Empty Re: You just activated my Trap Card...

Post by Pratix Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:45 pm

Seems quite Bada** if I do say so myself.
    Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jester's Tears Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:51 pm

Pratix wrote:Seems quite Bada** if I do say so myself.

I knew i was pretty doomed is i Accepted my death...Turned out i Tricked myself. twisted

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:59 am