Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Obi-Wan Kenobi Jedi cosplay build (Use the Force)

Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Obi-Wan Kenobi Jedi cosplay build (Use the Force) Empty Obi-Wan Kenobi Jedi cosplay build (Use the Force)

Post by Ghadis_God Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:30 pm

Never heard of one of these before, so I thought I'd give it a shot. Buffing with GMW/MW gives you your lightsaber. I'd also like any armor tips that might make it look better. Surprisingly, it's also totally viable. http://tinyurl.com/9j6j6nr
    BrotherBob
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Obi-Wan Kenobi Jedi cosplay build (Use the Force) Empty Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi Jedi cosplay build (Use the Force)

Post by BrotherBob Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:49 pm

You definitely need the flip ring! (However, this might make the build less effective.)
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Obi-Wan Kenobi Jedi cosplay build (Use the Force) Empty Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi Jedi cosplay build (Use the Force)

Post by TehInfamousAmos Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:08 pm

http://tinyurl.com/8asxmbu ?? Obi-wan without the hood.
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:36 pm

Flip ring, eh? I guess you're right, but he doesn't seem to be doing much flipping in his older days. I also don't think the Wanderer's coat really fits, Amos.
    badhealthcare
    badhealthcare
    Casual
    Casual

Post by badhealthcare Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:21 pm

This is a beautiful creation, if only there was a spell/miracle that would throw your sword like a boomerang.
    Kolhell

Post by Kolhell Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:17 pm

I definitely just clicked this thread thinking, "He better have Force and Emit Force..." lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:35 pm