Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Question about Mask of the father

BigTuktuk

Question about Mask of the father Empty Question about Mask of the father

Post by BigTuktuk Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:47 pm

Hi guys,

right now iam using mask of the father because my endurance is not on 40 now (iam on sl 71 atm) and i heard that it is hated by many players in pvp? Is that true in that case i wont be using it anyomre since it would be kinda lame winking

Rarayn
    Rarayn
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Question about Mask of the father Empty Re: Question about Mask of the father

Post by Rarayn Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:51 pm

Apart from looking absolutely horrendous, I'd say people dislike it mostly because of the kind of people it's traditionally associated with: Ninjaflipping Havels.

Last edited by Rarayn on Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
    bmurn
    bmurn
    Addicted
    Addicted

Location : the Dead Burg (formerly "undead" but now renamed after a significant effort at regentrification.)

Post by bmurn Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:51 pm

You should use what you want to use. The game is fairly balanced and people that hate things generally cannot figure out how to beat them or feel that certain combinations of armor lack originality. It is fine for them to think that, but it is also fine for you to wear what you want to wear.
    Avenger649
    Avenger649
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Avenger649 Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:55 pm

There is nothing wrong with the mask of the father now the patch has come out. However, before the patch everyone hated it at everyone just used it to ninja-flip with heavier armour.
    BigTuktuk

Post by BigTuktuk Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:11 pm

Ok guys thanks, will use it till i have my 40 endurance and then switch it. iam not wearing heavy armor anyway winking

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:10 pm