Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Co-Op Confusion - Help Please

stoprovos
    stoprovos

Co-Op Confusion - Help Please Empty Co-Op Confusion - Help Please

Post by stoprovos Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:38 pm

Hello,
    I was just wondering if someone could help me? I have searched the internet many times and cannot find the answers I'm looking for. A friend of mine has Dark Souls and tells me it is one of the best games he has ever played, and also told me co-op was more or less being paired with a random person. The question I would like to know the answer to is:

Since the new DLC and Co-Op matchmaking feature can you invite friends and play with them?

As the DLC states Co-Op matchmaking, as I have mentioned I have looked everywhere and no one can give me a definitive answer to my question.

Can I invite a friend and play Co-Op with them?

I am a 360 user by the way and will buy Dark Souls if this is possible as I play most of my games Co-Op with said friend. Many Thanks in advance to anyone who can tell me this simple yet difficult to find answer.

I look forward to hearing from you. Many Thanks
    IceIfrit666
    IceIfrit666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Co-Op Confusion - Help Please Empty Re: Co-Op Confusion - Help Please

Post by IceIfrit666 Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:47 pm

You cannot invite friends to just join your world.
    Whoever wants to be summoned has to place a White Sign down through a White Soap Stone. Most people will be able to see it and they might summon you instead of your friend. You could set a point for the sign such as in a barrel where your friend will know that it's there, when other players will not.
    stoprovos
    stoprovos

Post by stoprovos Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:59 pm

Thank you for taking the time to reply. That makes total sense, and is just as good as being able to invite a friend. I will be a noob to Dark Souls in the next couple of days.

Again Thank You

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:39 pm