Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

What is common at Lv 200?

Infinte Zen
    Infinte Zen

What is common at Lv 200? Empty What is common at Lv 200?

Post by Infinte Zen Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:12 am

Basically I have an Artorias build that I'm trying to take to lv 200. Right now at lv 100 its pretty tough since I'm being destroyed by magic users and characters with longer reach than mine. Once I get him to lv 200, will I have an easier or harder time? or will things be the same? Are magic users even more common?

My Artorias is pretty standard I think at 40 in end, 35 in vit, 25 in str and dex. I plan on getting str and dex to 40 while raising vit and end up until I reach lv 200. I want to avoid using magic if I can.
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

What is common at Lv 200? Empty Re: What is common at Lv 200?

Post by Ghadis_God Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:27 am

The abyss sword should be the strongest if you don't invest in magic, but your stats aren't even optimal for SL100, you should take it to 200 instead, maybe even raising Int and Faith to 40 each for the true sword
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Glutebrah Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:50 am

if you have trouble with Magic then my friend you are in luck, just invest in Faith, and use Great Magic Barrier and then Laugh your way to the bank of victory.

or you can use Vow of Silence to prevent them from casting when near you, i prefer GMB though as it is a 90-95% magic damage reduction.
    Infinte Zen
    Infinte Zen

Post by Infinte Zen Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:08 am

ah you mean great sword of Artorias? I've been thinking about trying that out, but I would like to stay with the Abyss sword for a while (its too cool). Is the GSOA better overall and would it help me beat my current bad match ups easier? hmmm The GMB sounds pretty good I had no Idea it even existed. liking my options
    johnnyjwa
    johnnyjwa
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by johnnyjwa Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:38 am

At sl200 the ratio to magic vs non magic users will prob be the same. Maybe more magic users because at 200 you have more points to allocate. If your referring to spear users when you say your being out ranged then good luck. Spear users, especially that damned dragon slayer spear, are pretty annoying to deal with. If you have the poise just poise through their hits and bs them when their r1 spamming you. You could try parrying but that's pretty difficult to do against a spear. On my pure melee builds I struggle with spear users.

I'm sure someone will get on here and say spear users are the easiest to fight and parry yada yada but that's just my 2 cents.
    flopz

Post by flopz Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:39 pm

I hang out pretty regularly in the forest on my SL270+ toon. I always find plenty of PVP action. The majority of characters I run into that are 200+ obviously have stat investment in int and faith. WoG and CSS are pretty much a given at that level range and you have to always be cautious of it. I always have a Crest Shield equipped and have several stacks of GMB. Pretty much every 2-3 fights I end up casting it, especially since the DLC came out.

Make the investment if you plan on going to 200, you won't regret it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:40 am