Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Ser Isaac
Razielthemanslayer
6 posters

I'm good at the arena but awful invading

Razielthemanslayer
    Addicted
    Addicted

I'm good at the arena but awful invading Empty I'm good at the arena but awful invading

Post by Razielthemanslayer Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:38 pm

Since I win quite a little bit in the arena. I went to use some cracked eye orb with my main character, needless to say I got killed by all sorts of ganking idiots in the township, also some guys who were good as a team (Ciaran and Artorias builds) but jerks (pointing down to me after the fight).

Give me tips to invade? yes? xD I can pull good damage but it's sooo hard to keep trail of TWO guys at once!
    Ser Isaac
    Ser Isaac
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

I'm good at the arena but awful invading Empty Re: I'm good at the arena but awful invading

Post by Ser Isaac Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:54 pm

Hmm.. I could never pull of a 2v1 but I did manage to waste the hosts estus flasks and make the phantom and host consume 10 humanities once they defeated me. What I reccomend is this. Attempt to lure one out and then go after the other. Try to remove the lock in and run towards another direction. If you are a mid roller. Now is the time to nerf your gear and switch to light rolls. Most 2v1 fights will end up in backstabs so I always reccomend you to switch to light rolls. It helps a lot. Also if you are a faith caster, set up some WotG incase it gets too messy for you.
    AzureCrow
    AzureCrow
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

I'm good at the arena but awful invading Empty Re: I'm good at the arena but awful invading

Post by AzureCrow Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:59 pm

If more than one player engages you use every filthy trick you can to kill them, I'm talking dung pies, luring them to enemies like the sorcerers, bs fishing, anything you can think of. It's important your sure they're not going to fight you 1v1 though because many experienced players will simple host and then take turns fighting invaders with a phantom.

If you run to enemies in level and they don't follow then just wait nearby for another phantom to invade and try to run in for a bs when they face them.

If your forced to fight straight on the best bet is to switch targets without warning as Isaac suggested

What build do you prefer using?
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:28 pm

A lot of gankers get overconfident and charge in, the best way to deal with that is counter bs, hopefully with a Hornet Ring equipped. Otherwise, go for the low poise guy first. Interrupting at least one of your enemy's attacks gives you a better chance of survival. Also, don't be afraid to whip out a spear if you have fast roll, and chip them down bit by bit. A lot of enemies make fatal mistakes under that kind of pressure. If you meet a fast melee guy who puts pressure on you while the other spams Dark magic, then tough luck- you lose.
    greeneless
    greeneless
    Regular
    Regular

Post by greeneless Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:23 am

I usually keep wrath of the gods handy for gank attempts. My main only has 30 faith so it doesn't do a whole lot of damage, but it throws them all off in different directions at least. I think I still prefer getting ganked on 10% of my invasions to the amphetamine arena.
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Glutebrah Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:04 pm

most 2v1s and 3v1s i encounter they are more likely to R1 spam, just set up parry.

if you can't use the map as an advantage get them to fight you on the narrow ledge leading to the mimic, hope one falls off.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:11 pm