Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Kyubi-Nick
Demi_God0415
Teh_hapy_octopus
GamerGirl-619
8 posters

What's a good Divine Weapon to have?

GamerGirl-619
    GamerGirl-619
    Casual
    Casual

What's a good Divine Weapon to have? Empty What's a good Divine Weapon to have?

Post by GamerGirl-619 Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:31 pm

Ok so like the title says, I will be going to the Catacombs soon and I have read that a divine weapon is recommended when you go in there, so I need suggestions on what weapon to pick to make it a divine.
    Teh_hapy_octopus
    Teh_hapy_octopus
    Addicted
    Addicted

What's a good Divine Weapon to have? Empty Re: What's a good Divine Weapon to have?

Post by Teh_hapy_octopus Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:41 pm

take the occult club from anor londo and downgrade it to divine +5 if you haven't gotten to there get a hammer/axe weapon which makes them fall apart when you hit them
    Demi_God0415
    Demi_God0415
    Casual
    Casual

What's a good Divine Weapon to have? Empty Re: What's a good Divine Weapon to have?

Post by Demi_God0415 Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:43 pm

have you picked up the occult club in anor londo? you can turn it into a divine weapon and i works pretty well against skeletons as it bashes/stunlock them in every hit. any striking weapon will do great against skeletons.

man, basically the same. oh well

Last edited by Demi_God0415 on Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added some comments)
    Kyubi-Nick
    Kyubi-Nick
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Kyubi-Nick Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:48 pm

Greatsword of Artorias, if you've got the stats for it.
    White Mamba
    White Mamba
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by White Mamba Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:51 pm

The morningstar you get near the start. It got me through there before it was divine by just hitting everyone off the ledges. It will make them crumble with each hit
    GamerGirl-619
    GamerGirl-619
    Casual
    Casual

Post by GamerGirl-619 Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:54 pm

Alright, I will look into that I have all thoose weapons, guess I just have to pick one thanks ^^
    Macvash
    Macvash

Post by Macvash Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:03 pm

I personally used a Divine Estoc. A couple of pokes and they're dead, if you haven't poked them off a ledge. I love the Estoc. Poke poke poke poke, them put out my Enchanted Claymore and BAM!
    Domhnall
    Domhnall
    Regular
    Regular

Location : Crosslegged in the Sewers, Occasionally Under a Bridge

Post by Domhnall Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:04 am

If you don't mind getting green shards and killing the Undead Merchant, the Uchigatana is really fun as a +5 Divine Weapon for the catacombs.
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:13 am

If you are going in early and start with the master key, the Straight Sword of Astora has holy damage and will kill them.

I went in earlier today with a divine spear+5 and was having fun with that, was doing great damage, pretty much on par with my +3 Astora sword.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:37 am