Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Knight Alundil
The Letter X
White Knight Wulf
ViralEnsign_
Lord of Ash
Darksomething56
twilightwarwolf
Rudmed
ROOSTER330
13 posters

Small Covenant War Thread! IN PROGRESS!

tinypantha
    tinypantha
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Small Covenant War Thread!  IN PROGRESS!   - Page 5 Empty Re: Small Covenant War Thread! IN PROGRESS!

Post by tinypantha Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:14 pm

rooster get off your *** and get this tournaments second skirmish underway. We have waited long enough. To hell with your match no offense but seriously you have made everyone wait for just you, and i am tired of it.
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Small Covenant War Thread!  IN PROGRESS!   - Page 5 Empty Re: Small Covenant War Thread! IN PROGRESS!

Post by The Letter X Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:25 pm

tinypantha wrote:rooster get off your *** and get this tournaments second skirmish underway. We have waited long enough. To hell with your match no offense but seriously you have made everyone wait for just you, and i am tired of it.

Wolf and I actually still need to get our fight going. We've been having problems from both sides.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:42 pm

Rooster if you and twi can get organised fight without me. I'm kinda out of DkS atm.
    tinypantha
    tinypantha
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by tinypantha Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:24 pm

@X your fight was scheduled last minute rooster has had time to do his
    @Dough: D: dough cant lose or i canot haz biscuts
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:54 am

problem is he doesnt respond when im on so we dnt fight
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:57 am

You never message me over the forums when you are ready.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:16 am

hmm...indeed there is fault on both sides
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:31 am

WolfOf Phyrexia and I finally managed to get our duels going tonight, and the results are in.

The first three fights ended in a draw. Wolf took the first fight, we killed each other in 5 seconds for the second fight, and I took the third fight.

To get rid of the draw we continued to duel a few more times. Out of the next three fights I believe I took two of the wins with Wolf taking one, so we agreed on giving myself the win.

Awesome fights by the way, Wolf. The first three were too close for comfort. silly
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:03 am

tinypantha wrote:rooster get off your *** and get this tournaments second skirmish underway. We have waited long enough. To hell with your match no offense but seriously you have made everyone wait for just you, and i am tired of it.

Wolf, everytime Im on your not and visversa. Youve messaged my fiance a couple times though, lol. I will post the next round and anyone that didnt show will have to catch up or forfiet.

We have had some proboems with people being able to get together (myself included of course) and half the participants didnt show at all or dropped out completely.

@tinypantha, first off, chill some. Sorry for this taking longer then planned (due to reasons above). Some participants have been very punctual and got your fights finished quick. However its difficult to figure things out when half the people dont show And dont answer me about wether they still plan to attend or not. Only 3 official matches have taken place, yes out of that entire list of participants.

Me and my opponents have had problems getting on, but I havnt been in a rush either because I was hoping the rest of the people would come around while we worked out kinks. Hasnt happened, my fault, but Im plenty "off my ***" trying to get people involved. Picking the weeks that halo 4 released was an unseen mistake apparently.

All that said, Id still like to continue with those still here. Dough, wolf, Im off Wed and Thurs. Literally name a time, Im there.

Im not searching for missing people anymore either, they forfiet and suck for not at least letting us know they are not participants anymore.

If all else fails, we will meet at the arena ruins and deathmatxh with each other until bored. We are going to have fun d******!!
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:42 am

Skirmishes updated, results updated. When I get my fights on, I will have videos of my horrible deaths to add. Did anyone else record anything BTW?
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:32 pm

hey i cant play on thursday or wednsday or thurs but i can friday and weekend
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:38 am

I'll be the necro of this thread I suppose. Rudmed and I have gotten our fights in.
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:35 am

I got destoryed 3 hits and I died.......what a bad run.
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:12 pm

Rudmed wrote:I got destoryed 3 hits and I died.......what a bad run.

You make me feel bad when you put it like that. sad
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:34 am

Shhhh.....

I'm trying to get pity points.......wait....aw shi-
    tinypantha
    tinypantha
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by tinypantha Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:32 pm

Knight Allundi has been banned from the forums so he cannot attend. +1 FET?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:23 am