Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Carphil
sweeney85
6 posters

keep getting disconnected from master of world

sweeney85

keep getting disconnected from master of world Empty keep getting disconnected from master of world

Post by sweeney85 Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:15 pm

hi can anybody help me i keep getting disconnected from master of world when i get summoned to co op it always happens a good few mins into it prob 9 time outa 10 it happens does snybody know what it could be?

thanks
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

keep getting disconnected from master of world Empty Re: keep getting disconnected from master of world

Post by Carphil Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:37 pm

Try quitting and reloading your game, also check your internet connection. But normally, quitting and reloading should solve the problem.
    sweeney85

keep getting disconnected from master of world Empty Re: keep getting disconnected from master of world

Post by sweeney85 Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:40 pm

ive done that many of time ive also reset the router a few times still no luck ive tried port forwarding but not sure if ive done it right
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:25 pm

Depends what system you're playing on. I don't lay my sign down because my PS3's connection to the internet is forever breaking down. I wish Sony would fix this because I think it is an issue with their servers rather than my internet connection.
    sweeney85

Post by sweeney85 Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:29 pm

yea mine is ps3 aswell thats what u get for free internet tho
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:04 pm

I've had this problem a lot, but only at one specific location. Every time I try to kill the channler in the Depths I loose all my phantoms or the host. I litteraly mean every time. I've never had the problem anywhere else.

Were you there when it happened? Also this is on PS3.
    sweeney85

Post by sweeney85 Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:22 pm

mine does it everywere i thought it might of jus been the new dlc pack but it does it to me in anor londo aswell ive jus changed from sky to virgn so i think its the virgin super hub never had the same problem on sky
    Back Lot Basher
    Back Lot Basher
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Back Lot Basher Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:56 pm

Are you all on the PS3? I've been playing mostly on the Xbox lately and haven't had any issues.
    TheBigLebowski
    TheBigLebowski
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by TheBigLebowski Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:13 pm

SlakeMoth wrote:Depends what system you're playing on. I don't lay my sign down because my PS3's connection to the internet is forever breaking down. I wish Sony would fix this because I think it is an issue with their servers rather than my internet connection.

Mostly this. Many have problems with summoning or other online activities although they all have a good connection. It is on their end 90% of the time.

Back to dedicated servers next time From, but we all know you will do that. Type "summoning failed" or "failed to invade" in the google search engine and you know what I mean. On pc it's terrible too.

I played Demon Souls last night (Asian version, quite busy still!); summoned 18 people in total, zero fails, invaded a couple of times, zero failed to invade.

It's P2P vs dedicated servers, because my internet connection is one of the best. (hosting on other games most of the time).

Summary; demon souls 95%-100% success rate and dark souls 50-60% success rate.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:09 pm