Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Do people still pvp in the berg or the kiln?

PaladinManFace
    Casual
    Casual

Do people still pvp in the berg or the kiln? Empty Do people still pvp in the berg or the kiln?

Post by PaladinManFace Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:39 pm

Cause the arena is a colossal disappointment
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Do people still pvp in the berg or the kiln? Empty Re: Do people still pvp in the berg or the kiln?

Post by WandererReece Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:56 pm

I haven't found anyone in the burg, but the kiln is fairly busy.
    somnam
    somnam
    Casual
    Casual

Do people still pvp in the berg or the kiln? Empty Re: Do people still pvp in the berg or the kiln?

Post by somnam Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:14 pm

I'm in the burg quite often.
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:10 pm

PaladinManFace wrote:Cause the arena is a colossal disappointment
    How so? Is it the way people play, the process itself, or something else?

I thought I was enjoying the Arena but I've been pretty much ignoring it, so I guess I was wrong. I can't figure out why I don't like it. Seems like I should.
    PaladinManFace
    Casual
    Casual

Post by PaladinManFace Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:13 pm

I really like the concept of the arena and there are only a handfull of **** players a day, but the wait is forever. I feel like the leader board caused a bunch of try hard over competitive douches to swarm it and now no one wants to go to it at all. It's sad really. Im actually writing this while im waiting lol.

So I don't know if I should wait it out and hope more people start fightin eventually or if I should just move to the kiln or burg.
    PwnasauresRex
    PwnasauresRex
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by PwnasauresRex Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:16 am

Yeah, the arena is a huge disappointment. The first couple of days it was nice, now it is full of try hards and long *** waits between matches. I have been pvping in the burg/forest instead(cant be bothered to kill all the lords to get into the kiln all the time Shrug ).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:24 am