Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

SL 23 looks for sunbro in Sens Fortress

mlism

SL 23 looks for sunbro in Sens Fortress Empty SL 23 looks for sunbro in Sens Fortress

Post by mlism Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:34 pm

I'm SL 23 on a pc and would like to team up with a glorious member from the knights of the sun to fight the iron golem. I already cleaned out the area so we can have a good old fashioned boss run.

Please help another out another warrior of the sun to finally rank up.
    Praise the sun!
    Rarayn
    Rarayn
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

SL 23 looks for sunbro in Sens Fortress Empty Re: SL 23 looks for sunbro in Sens Fortress

Post by Rarayn Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:39 pm

Is this for the Sunlight Medal or just to get some help with the Iron Golem? I'd be happy to help either way, but if it's the latter you might as well go summon Iron Tarkus and let him take care of the fight. XD

Anyway, where do you want to meet up?

(And what's your gamertag etc.?)
    mlism

SL 23 looks for sunbro in Sens Fortress Empty Re: SL 23 looks for sunbro in Sens Fortress

Post by mlism Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:44 pm

Yeah I need a helper for the sunlight medal. Actually I never fought the iron demon because with all my characters I mostly focused on low level pvp or just kept messing around.

My gamertag is mlism

We could meet up right at the fog-gate if you are ok with that.
    Rarayn
    Rarayn
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Rarayn Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:47 pm

mlism wrote:Yeah I need a helper for the sunlight medal. Actually I never fought the iron demon because with all my characters I mostly focused on low level pvp or just kept messing around.

My gamertag is mlism

We could meet up right at the fog-gate if you are ok with that.

On my way! Do you only need one more? I have a ton of extra medals (over 50 now) that I don't need.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:29 am