Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Question regarding NG+

SKhalazza
    SKhalazza

Question regarding NG+ Empty Question regarding NG+

Post by SKhalazza Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:10 pm

After wandering at the end of NG, I finally go to NG+.

I was wondering if there is any point in collecting all the ring and armor again. Do we only have to kill boss and find embers ?

I assume I must buy again all the spells which I think is obvious.

How do you play during NG+ beside coop and PvP ? Do you rush to the kiln and level up until your character is done ?

I'm a little confuse. I have collected nearly everything during my first playthrough (armors, all weapons you can, rings...). I'm a completionist Question regarding NG+ 2707236321
    ErrJon6661
    ErrJon6661
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Question regarding NG+ Empty Re: Question regarding NG+

Post by ErrJon6661 Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:15 pm

New game plus is exactly like new game, just harder. You can choose to collect all the armor weapons and rings again, or not. You do have to kill the bosses again unless you choose to skip the ones that can be. You keep all your spells and you can acquire many of them again if you'd like.

As far as how you play it again, its up to you. You can play it just like a normal playthrough and follow the progression of the game, or you can rush to the kiln and pvp with the character. There's really no specific way to do it its all up to you.
    meridam99
    meridam99

Post by meridam99 Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:19 pm

SKhalazza wrote:After wandering at the end of NG, I finally go to NG+.

I was wondering if there is any point in collecting all the ring and armor again. Do we only have to kill boss and find embers ?

I assume I must buy again all the spells which I think is obvious.

How do you play during NG+ beside coop and PvP ? Do you rush to the kiln and level up until your character is done ?

I'm a little confuse. I have collected nearly everything during my first playthrough (armors, all weapons you can, rings...). I'm a completionist Question regarding NG+ 2707236321

You don't have to get everything all over again, but the boss souls like Sif can make 3 different items and if you are going for the Platinum Trophy, you need all 3. As for spells, you don't have to get them all again, but if you don't buy them, the fire dude won't go to Blighttown, the mage guy won't go to Duke's (confirm?), and Rhea won't leave the parish.
    PPG-3-
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by PPG-3- Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:20 pm

I find NG+ more enjoyable to be honest. espeially in the opening levels that in NG is now saturated by griefers.

I take my time. Spend almot more time Co-oping, PVPing, or Gravelording.

I definitely dont stop to pick up everything along the way though. just double up on spells and miracles that you use a lot.

the embers are good to get if your looking to make new types of weapons which always happens. i mean...how can you not make a chaos ricards rapier if you have all the stuff just sitting their anyways.
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:02 pm

Armor and rings you don't need duplicates. They'll just clutter up your box!

What you want to get are the rare items:

- Slabs
    - Ring of Fap (in case you're indecisive and break them a lot!)
    - Spells (especially the stronger ones)
    - Non-purchasable weapons (like the Iaito, so you can upgrade them along a different path)

Then, if you don't have the platinum trophy yet, you can get things that will advance you in that: eyes of death, souvenirs of reprisals, sunlight medals (to name a few items you need for covenants, that can be obtained offline a few times per playthrough, if you don't want to get them through online play), the boss souls, spells, miracles, etc.

So... don't get anything that will clutter up your bottomless box. But anything else, you may want to think about getting.
    SKhalazza
    SKhalazza

Post by SKhalazza Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:09 pm

Thanks to everyone.

So, running through the NG+ don't make me miss a lot of things.

I just need the boss weapons and crystal/chaos/divine and of course the second ending.

I won't miss a lot of things if I just kill boss and coop.

It's a good news Question regarding NG+ 3149687655

I also have another question. What will be the best place to coop at 120 ? I can't find action for the gargoyles in the undead church. 🇳🇴
    meridam99
    meridam99

Post by meridam99 Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:31 pm

SKhalazza wrote:Thanks to everyone.

So, running through the NG+ don't make me miss a lot of things.

I just need the boss weapons and crystal/chaos/divine and of course the second ending.

I won't miss a lot of things if I just kill boss and coop.

It's a good news Question regarding NG+ 3149687655

I also have another question. What will be the best place to coop at 120 ? I can't find action for the gargoyles in the undead church. 🇳🇴

You looking to help or you need help? PSN or XBL?
    SKhalazza
    SKhalazza

Post by SKhalazza Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:49 pm

I try to help, I have not join the sunbros for nothing. happy I'm not the best but I can do the job quite well I think. I only have big problem with O&S and the stray/firesage demon :oops: during NG and I have done the rest quite easily.

Nito, Seath, Gwyn, iron golem, sif for exemples where jokes, at least in NG.

I try to summon when I can just for the fun.

I'm on XBL.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:04 am