Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

pvp past 120

mbuna120

pvp past 120 Empty pvp past 120

Post by mbuna120 Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:46 pm

now that i have my platinum (hooray!) I decided to use some of my 2.6million souls and level past 120 and finish my current playthrough and start a new one. (int builds are op?) Does pvp still happen past level 120? will i find any co op at all? for instance, all i have left this time are the fire areas and tomb of giants, then I can be on ng +++. Will I be able to find co op on bosses? I'm like sl 135 atm, but I have even more souls still from oolacile township ownage. opinions? I'm on ps3
    BoggedBox
    BoggedBox
    Addicted
    Addicted

pvp past 120 Empty Re: pvp past 120

Post by BoggedBox Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:44 pm

Well, im 137 and i hardly see any signs at all but if you're in the forest covenant or the Darkmoon Blade you will still get summoned as a dark spirit happy
    But i can't find any signs when im in dukes archieves or Tombs of Giants
    One question though, HOW DID YOU GET 2.6 MILLION SOULS?!

The Protector of Gwyndolin
    BoggedBox
    mbuna120

Post by mbuna120 Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:02 pm

when i was about sl 115 i went to oolacile township before killing boss i summoned two phantoms. then i used driedfinger. we killed people over and over. No i dont feel bad about 3vs1 odds either, because invaders need to be punished! lol. also before I killed sif, i went to forest and did the same thing. I find oolacile to be faster though. also dropped my sign for 4kings on newgame plus which is 90k souls per time. with my int build, i can obliterate four kings on ng+ as long as the host doesnt forget to defend/dodge their attacks. dark bead from melee range does like 1500 if all beads hit. crystal ssx8, dark beadx12 and persuersx3 is more than enough fire power to consistently win. even on ng+ we were waiting on kings to spawn one at a time. I used a couple million souls prior to that too to upgrade all special armors and weapons with twinkling titanite. I couldnt find anything else to do with the souls, and didnt want to hoarde that many in case i randomly lost them for some silly reason.

if I dont find any signs it will kill it for me I think. Basically the most fun i have in this game is helping people kill bosses. idk why, but i thorougly enjoy being summoned, helping to fight off invaders, and killing hard bosses for people. I can literally do it for hours and hours and still find it fun.
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Lord of Ash Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:07 pm

Yes go to burg im 200 and i get invaded by vengance and red signs litter the ground
    BoggedBox
    BoggedBox
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by BoggedBox Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:15 pm

Well, souns like im heading to 4kings! but do you know which Boss gives the most souls upon defeating it? (PRE DLC) i don't have the new dlc so i don't have any dlc items or maps to go farming in happy

BoggedBox
    mbuna120

Post by mbuna120 Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:37 pm

Ok, well, I guess i'll try burg then. But if I dont get to help others with bosses I wont hang out there long anyway. I'll probably blow through the game and see how co op is.

@bog. I dont know which boss gives the most, but I know four kings is alot(90k). Also, its a short trip down to the boss (have to kill like 4 darkwraiths and 4-6 ghosts tops) Plus 4kings is one of those bosses where you probably just made someones day by helping them kill it.
    BoggedBox
    BoggedBox
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by BoggedBox Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:47 pm

mbuna120 wrote:Ok, well, I guess i'll try burg then. But if I dont get to help others with bosses I wont hang out there long anyway. I'll probably blow through the game and see how co op is.

@bog. I dont know which boss gives the most, but I know four kings is alot(90k). Also, its a short trip down to the boss (have to kill like 4 darkwraiths and 4-6 ghosts tops) Plus 4kings is one of those bosses where you probably just made someones day by helping them kill it.
    Yeah probably true, need souls to level up my gear xD

You don't have a Fire Greatsword +5 perhaps? big grin

BoggedBox
    mbuna120

Post by mbuna120 Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:46 pm

actually i hate the catacombs/giants tomb areas so I have no fire weapons other than quelag's furysword. I just do those areas as fast as possible on each toon and dont spend any time there. I dont even bother with the blacksmith
    BoggedBox
    BoggedBox
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by BoggedBox Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:42 pm

mbuna120 wrote:actually i hate the catacombs/giants tomb areas so I have no fire weapons other than quelag's furysword. I just do those areas as fast as possible on each toon and dont spend any time there. I dont even bother with the blacksmith

Vamos? Well what kind of weapons do you use then besides the Fury sword? happy

BoggedBox
    mbuna120

Post by mbuna120 Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:23 pm

seaths tailsword of doom, and lightning uchi or lightning halberd/spear
    BoggedBox
    BoggedBox
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by BoggedBox Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:28 pm

mbuna120 wrote:seaths tailsword of doom, and lightning uchi or lightning halberd/spear
    Ahh, I'm using the demon Great axe 15+ and Man-serpent sword or something 15+... But rarely get to use them now.. Well I'm trying to get summoned in Lost izalith (Bed of Chaos) because it gives you 120K but im not getting summond as often as i would like to xD

The protector of Gwyndolin
    BoggedBox

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:05 am