Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Eliteknight
Whknight
gammlesvarte
7 posters

    Just a word about the community here

    gammlesvarte
    gammlesvarte
    Addicted
    Addicted


    Posts : 274
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-01-23
    Age : 41
    Location : sweden

    Just a word about the community here Empty Just a word about the community here

    Post by gammlesvarte Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:51 am

    Just need to say this

    Its a great community here on forums so much nice people that are trying to help out all the time..

    No stupid responses when you ask or write someyhing just helpful hints and tricks..

    So thanks to all that are here spending time here to help newbies like me.
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master


    Posts : 1722
    Reputation : 52
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Location : IL

    Just a word about the community here Empty Re: Just a word about the community here

    Post by Whknight Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:03 am

    One of my great joys about being apart of these forums, I may not be able to co-op much but I will provide as much information as I can. Game on!
    Eliteknight
    Eliteknight
    Addicted
    Addicted


    Posts : 137
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2012-01-18
    Age : 31

    Just a word about the community here Empty Re: Just a word about the community here

    Post by Eliteknight Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:13 am

    ^Same as above.

    Got a pretty nice little forum here don't we? big grin
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster


    Posts : 3627
    Reputation : 144
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Age : 29
    Location : World 4-2 Demon Souls

    Just a word about the community here Empty Re: Just a word about the community here

    Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:18 am

    did you change avatars just to contrast with whiteknights?
    and yeah this forum is really nice.
    Eliteknight
    Eliteknight
    Addicted
    Addicted


    Posts : 137
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2012-01-18
    Age : 31

    Just a word about the community here Empty Re: Just a word about the community here

    Post by Eliteknight Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:21 am

    sparkly-twinkly-lizard wrote:did you change avatars just to contrast with whiteknights?
    and yeah this forum is really nice.

    I just started getting into FF4.

    .......but yes...a little

    I also just made a Blackguard for our DnD campaign named Cecil. I'm getting all into the character.
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master


    Posts : 1722
    Reputation : 52
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Location : IL

    Just a word about the community here Empty Re: Just a word about the community here

    Post by Whknight Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:28 am

    I thought that was Dark Knight Cecil!

    I actually have not made a roleplay of Cecil yet, I'm still working on my King's Spear character and I also have my three color knights to work on. I really should do it though, I imagine it's possible to make one and swap him between Dark Knight and Paladin.
    Eliteknight
    Eliteknight
    Addicted
    Addicted


    Posts : 137
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2012-01-18
    Age : 31

    Just a word about the community here Empty Re: Just a word about the community here

    Post by Eliteknight Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:34 am

    I should make a Dark knight/paladin Cecil themed character. Dark knight with DMB buff for invading, Paladin with SLB for co op.

    What weapon and armor should I use for each? Paladins armor for co op seems obvious. He used a spear in Dissidia, but the Dark knight signature weapon is the deathbringer sword. hmmm
    CrackSouls
    CrackSouls
    Obsessed
    Obsessed


    Posts : 590
    Reputation : 19
    Join date : 2012-01-25
    Location : Canada, eh

    Just a word about the community here Empty Re: Just a word about the community here

    Post by CrackSouls Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:38 am

    gammlesvarte wrote:Just need to say this

    Its a great community here on forums so much nice people that are trying to help out all the time..

    No stupid responses when you ask or write someyhing just helpful hints and tricks..

    So thanks to all that are here spending time here to help newbies like me.

    I agree 100%
    It's especially nice to come onto this forum after getting ganged up on / lag backstabbed / "well what is it" twinkers... So many cruddy people online. then I come to this place and it makes me feel good about humanity. (dark souls reference intended? haha)
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master


    Posts : 1722
    Reputation : 52
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Location : IL

    Just a word about the community here Empty Re: Just a word about the community here

    Post by Whknight Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:39 am

    I would do it as Black Knight/Silver Knight equipment every piece fits including the weapons and shields, Paladin armor is to golden for it.

    I do believe he was able to use spears in FF4... I know he could use any form of sword/dagger and possibly axes, but swords were his best weapon.

    To stay on topic I want to add, I just forced my roomie to pick it back up and now walking him through soloing S and O xD oh such good memories memories of watching him suffer
    CrackSouls
    CrackSouls
    Obsessed
    Obsessed


    Posts : 590
    Reputation : 19
    Join date : 2012-01-25
    Location : Canada, eh

    Just a word about the community here Empty Re: Just a word about the community here

    Post by CrackSouls Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:54 am

    Whknight wrote:I would do it as Black Knight/Silver Knight equipment every piece fits including the weapons and shields, Paladin armor is to golden for it.

    I do believe he was able to use spears in FF4... I know he could use any form of sword/dagger and possibly axes, but swords were his best weapon.

    To stay on topic I want to add, I just forced my roomie to pick it back up and now walking him through soloing S and O xD oh such good memories memories of watching him suffer

    Off topic much? Ha ha ha ha. jk, i don't care
    gammlesvarte
    gammlesvarte
    Addicted
    Addicted


    Posts : 274
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-01-23
    Age : 41
    Location : sweden

    Just a word about the community here Empty Re: Just a word about the community here

    Post by gammlesvarte Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:32 am

    CrackSouls wrote:
    gammlesvarte wrote:Just need to say this

    Its a great community here on forums so much nice people that are trying to help out all the time..

    No stupid responses when you ask or write someyhing just helpful hints and tricks..

    So thanks to all that are here spending time here to help newbies like me.

    I agree 100%
    It's especially nice to come onto this forum after getting ganged up on / lag backstabbed / "well what is it" twinkers... So many cruddy people online. then I come to this place and it makes me feel good about humanity. (dark souls reference intended? haha)

    yeas agree after beeing stabbed kicked burnd and cooked its great to come to the forums and talk get new ides and hint and tips...its a nice way to let out the steam insteed of smashing your ps3 controller
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator


    Posts : 2525
    Reputation : 182
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Age : 48
    Location : The 3rd place.

    Just a word about the community here Empty Re: Just a word about the community here

    Post by Maneater_Mildred Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:48 am

    Nice you got it back on track. Hurrah

    I was thinking the same thing myself today. Its great the way everyone is so helpful and even when people dont agree they agree to not agree in a friendly maner.

    Plus i think the mods do a great job keeping things heading the right way.
    stale
    stale
    Newbie
    Newbie


    Posts : 33
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-02-06

    Just a word about the community here Empty Re: Just a word about the community here

    Post by stale Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:49 am

    Yes, it's a good forum. It tends to be that message boards built around a tight interest, rather than a wider variety of things, have a lot of agreement and less fights.

    Sponsored content


    Just a word about the community here Empty Re: Just a word about the community here

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:41 am