Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
JY4answer
Katakato
CrackSouls
7 posters

I'm getting good duels in Kiln today!

CrackSouls
    CrackSouls
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

I'm getting good duels in Kiln today! Empty I'm getting good duels in Kiln today!

Post by CrackSouls Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:51 am

So I finally made a guy in the Path of the Dragon cov.

AND I'M LOVING IT.

No more 3v1 gangbangers with TwoP and WoG spams. 1v1 only, and people seem to respect you a lot more too.

I have 6 Dragon Scales and I've had about 10 fights, so so far I'm doing pretty good. The funny part is when I duel a jerk. I've gotten a bunch of backstab fishers and "well what is it" gesturers and I think I've beaten them all. They usually backstab me, I back off quick then come running for second round now that I know the situation. It's funny how confident they are behind a shield until my Shotel comes out, hehehehe.

For those of you who complain about gangbangers and dishonorable people, give this covenant a try. Anybody agree with me?
    Katakato
    Katakato
    Addicted
    Addicted

I'm getting good duels in Kiln today! Empty Re: I'm getting good duels in Kiln today!

Post by Katakato Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:51 am

I hear you but being in the Dragon covenant for about a week i discovered that it's rly hard to get matches.
    I put my sign down & see the little fire icon in the upper right corner + fog gate so i assume "ok, i'm being summoned" and after a 2-3 min the fog gate diapers & nothing happens, also when i try to summon a Dragon through his sign 80% of the time i get the "dragon remnants disappears" message (something like that).

Best covenant for fair Duels but poorly executed, at least that's my experience with the Dragon covenant on x360.
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

I'm getting good duels in Kiln today! Empty Re: I'm getting good duels in Kiln today!

Post by JY4answer Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:00 am

People farm dragons too (sob).
    CrackSouls
    CrackSouls
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by CrackSouls Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:11 pm

JY4answer wrote:People farm dragons too (sob).

But the "farming" has to be 1v1. Does that count?
    CrackSouls
    CrackSouls
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by CrackSouls Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:12 pm

Katakato wrote:I hear you but being in the Dragon covenant for about a week i discovered that it's rly hard to get matches.
    I put my sign down & see the little fire icon in the upper right corner + fog gate so i assume "ok, i'm being summoned" and after a 2-3 min the fog gate diapers & nothing happens, also when i try to summon a Dragon through his sign 80% of the time i get the "dragon remnants disappears" message (something like that).

Best covenant for fair Duels but poorly executed, at least that's my experience with the Dragon covenant on x360.

Last night with a SL87 I dropped my sign in the Kiln and the most I ever had to wait was 3minutes. Got more than 15 matches in before going to bed at 6am, haha.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:33 pm

I agree, Out of 20 fights, no 3 vs 1, only 1 vs 1. However, some of them used cheap taticts like spamming. My build is not complete like the other was, but I'm having very good matches lately.

Dragons FTW
    CrackSouls
    CrackSouls
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by CrackSouls Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:00 pm

I take back what I said in the Kiln. Depends what time of day your playing. Now I'm getting nothing but d-bags fishing for lagstabs, or heal 10 times and don't let me do the same.

But when I was playing super early in the morning it was mostly honorable players from Japan, because of the time difference.

LAME.

Last edited by CrackSouls on Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding to sentence)
    TonyDamajer
    TonyDamajer
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by TonyDamajer Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:02 pm

gotta give it a try
    I dont care what they do as long as its a 1v1, thats why enjoy invading in demon ruins atm - half of them shoot me with **** before i can bow and use flask, but they turn out to be solid duels.
    I get a 2v1 like once every 20 times but thats alot better then getting welcomed by a gangrape after placing my red sign in Kiln
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:49 pm

i once joined dragons at lvl 30 and put sign down in the parish.... so many people summoned me thinking i was there to help... i generally put my regular sign down after that and helped them...
    Katakato
    Katakato
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Katakato Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:48 am

CrackSouls wrote:

Last night with a SL87 I dropped my sign in the Kiln and the most I ever had to wait was 3minutes. Got more than 15 matches in before going to bed at 6am, haha.

You play on the Ps3 of Xbox ?
    JohnnyHarpoon
    JohnnyHarpoon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JohnnyHarpoon Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:59 am

Always been hit or miss for me...sometimes, I'll be on a roll having the best battles. Others, I'm being summoned by 3v1 gangbangers. In the Kiln no less!
    CrackSouls
    CrackSouls
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by CrackSouls Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:12 am

Katakato wrote:
    CrackSouls wrote:

You play on the Ps3 of Xbox ?

PS#. He's SL96 right now. Going for 120.
    CrackSouls
    CrackSouls
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by CrackSouls Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:14 am

JohnnyHarpoon wrote:Always been hit or miss for me...sometimes, I'll be on a roll having the best battles. Others, I'm being summoned by 3v1 gangbangers. In the Kiln no less!

I am 99% sure if you're summoned via Dragon Eye it HAS to be 1v1. Give it a shot, even if you don't use the body which I sometimes don't.
    JohnnyHarpoon
    JohnnyHarpoon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JohnnyHarpoon Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:19 am

CrackSouls wrote:
    JohnnyHarpoon wrote:Always been hit or miss for me...sometimes, I'll be on a roll having the best battles. Others, I'm being summoned by 3v1 gangbangers. In the Kiln no less!

I am 99% sure if you're summoned via Dragon Eye it HAS to be 1v1. Give it a shot, even if you don't use the body which I sometimes don't.

Hm...perhaps. I seem to remember having mostly 1v1's, come to think of it. Either way, the battles are far from consistently honorable.

But you might be right, I was wrong once before.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:09 pm