Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

If the bosses battled: pt 2: Gaping Dragon vs Asylum Demon + Havel

MiketheMushroomMan
    Casual
    Casual

If the bosses battled: pt 2: Gaping Dragon vs Asylum Demon + Havel Empty If the bosses battled: pt 2: Gaping Dragon vs Asylum Demon + Havel

Post by MiketheMushroomMan Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:24 am

The rules: Try to imagine who would win in a fight. Dont just go with a stat-off. Try to imagine the nuances of the fight, and use artistic licence in your speculation. The environment is a neutral big arena.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

If the bosses battled: pt 2: Gaping Dragon vs Asylum Demon + Havel Empty Re: If the bosses battled: pt 2: Gaping Dragon vs Asylum Demon + Havel

Post by Sentiel Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:28 am

I guess Gaping Dragon, after seeing how big Asylum Demon is (espcially his butt), would succumb to his insatiable hunger and tried to devour him, while Havel would use the distraction and smacked his tail, got the Dragon King Greataxe and then run off with yet another dragon weapon for his collection. lol!
    As for Gaping Dragon, I guess he would choke to death on Asylum Demon's gigantic sitting department.
    lalliman
    lalliman
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

If the bosses battled: pt 2: Gaping Dragon vs Asylum Demon + Havel Empty Re: If the bosses battled: pt 2: Gaping Dragon vs Asylum Demon + Havel

Post by lalliman Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:28 am

Sentiel wrote:I guess Gaping Dragon, after seeing how big Asylum Demon is (espcially his butt), would succumb to his insatiable hunger and tried to devour him, while Havel would use the distraction and smacked his tail, got the Dragon King Greataxe and then run off with yet another dragon weapon for his collection. lol!
    As for Gaping Dragon, I guess he would choke to death on Asylum Demon's gigantic sitting department.

Havel wouldn't walk away from that, he hates dragons too much to let it live!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:06 pm