Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Kerberos-013
AzureCrow
GkMrBane
Rarayn
Tolvo
Carpercen
10 posters

How does Darkmoon Blade and Sunlight Blade works?

Carpercen
    Addicted
    Addicted

How does Darkmoon Blade and Sunlight Blade works? Empty How does Darkmoon Blade and Sunlight Blade works?

Post by Carpercen Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:17 pm

Wich one is better?
    how do them work?

If I leave the blade of the dark moon covenant I won't be able to use the spell?

And for sunlight blade, Do I have to be in a covenant to use it?

I read that for the Sunlight blade it depends on the catalyst or its magic adjust... i don't remember...
    wich is the best way to use them???
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

How does Darkmoon Blade and Sunlight Blade works? Empty Re: How does Darkmoon Blade and Sunlight Blade works?

Post by Tolvo Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:31 pm

Carpercen
    Addicted
    Addicted

How does Darkmoon Blade and Sunlight Blade works? Empty Re: How does Darkmoon Blade and Sunlight Blade works?

Post by Carpercen Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:33 pm

Thanks Bro!
    Carpercen
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Carpercen Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:48 pm

what I dont understand... is what is the magic adjust of the talysman...

I need to reinforce the talisman and that will increase its magic adjust???
    is that o.O?
    Rarayn
    Rarayn
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Rarayn Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:59 pm

Carpercen wrote:what I dont understand... is what is the magic adjust of the talysman...

I need to reinforce the talisman and that will increase its magic adjust???
    is that o.O?
    The higher your Faith stat, the higher your MagAdjust. Better Talismans also help.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:07 pm

Canvas Talisman and Darkmoon Talismans are the main ones that I recall. DM being 50, and Canvas being 30. For essentially the wanted stat amount.
    GkMrBane
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by GkMrBane Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:14 pm

I fought someone in the forest with 5 cast of Dark moon blade. that shouldnt be possible right?
    Carpercen
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Carpercen Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:03 pm

so, in NG+ I wont be able to use DMB till i get anor londo and enter the covenant again o.o??? plus... do I have to spent again 80 souvenirs :S???
    AzureCrow
    AzureCrow
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by AzureCrow Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:28 pm

When you go to Ng+ your covenant rank remains the same, just be careful not to join another covenant by accident as it will cut your offerings in half meaning you'd need another 40.

And GkMrBane if someone has multiple casts of a cov spell it means they used a save editor so expect some divine blessings to be on their way lol!
    Kerberos-013
    Kerberos-013
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Kerberos-013 Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:36 pm

I have been playing my latest character with buffs and using both of these miracles. It's a lot of fun and they both look badass.

Remember that DMB is magic damage and SLB is lightening damage. At least for PVP, the SLB works better sometimes as people are using magic resistance a lot because of the new DLC magic spells.

Also remember that the DMB damage output will increase as you gain rank in the Covenant. Rank +3 is the highest damage. And lastly you can have multiple SLB miracles, if you have to leave the DM Covenant don't forget to kill Gwyndolin and claim the SLB again.

How does Darkmoon Blade and Sunlight Blade works? 3799246625
    Carpercen
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Carpercen Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:58 pm

But if I kill gwyn before going to NG+ it will make lose my rank? or I can kill you and I'll still be rank +3 on NG+?
    Kerberos-013
    Kerberos-013
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Kerberos-013 Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:40 pm

You would break the covenant and loose rank if you kill Gywndolin. You would have to rejoin and get some more souvenirs. Only way to get multiple SLB though.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:47 pm

Carpercen wrote:But if I kill gwyn before going to NG+ it will make lose my rank? or I can kill you and I'll still be rank +3 on NG+?

If you attack Gwindolin, you break the covenant. But if you kill Gwyn, there is no problem. Your rank stays the same even in NG+
    Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jester's Tears Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:17 pm

How DB and SB Works:
    -Equip Talisman (Left Hand)
    -Choose one of the two
    -PRESS L1.
    -SPAM R1
    -Win. lol!
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:49 pm

Tolvo wrote:Canvas Talisman and Darkmoon Talismans are the main ones that I recall. DM being 50, and Canvas being 30. For essentially the wanted stat amount.

Actually, It's 40 for DM

Kerberos-013 wrote:Also remember that the DMB damage output will increase as you gain rank in the Covenant. Rank +3 is the highest damage.

Increasing rank will only increase the multiplier by 0.1 per level.

Level / Required Souvenir of ReprisalReward
    +0 /0Darkmoon Blade MagAdjust * 1.8 (Same as Sunlight Blade)
    +1 /10Darkmoon Blade MagAdjust * 1.9
    +2 /20 (30 Total)Darkmoon Blade MagAdjust * 2.0
    +3 /50 (80 Total)Darkmoon Blade MagAdjust * 2.1
    Also, Darkmoon Blade adds more attack rating then any other weapon buff at just +1. At +0 it has the same multiplier as Sunlight Blade.

Weapon Buff Damages
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:06 pm

GkMrBane wrote:I fought someone in the forest with 5 cast of Dark moon blade. that shouldnt be possible right?

No it isn't. It is a covenant centered spell sooooooooooooo.....they glitched and or hacked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:09 am