Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Juutas
BIG TIME MASTER
Gazman0169
mugenis4real
AzureCrow
moaiguy42
Revoltage
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
12 posters

ummm nice eye you have there...

steveswede
    steveswede
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

ummm nice eye you have there... - Page 2 Empty Re: ummm nice eye you have there...

Post by steveswede Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:30 am

Well from the quality it looks like you've done a really good job.
    AzureCrow
    AzureCrow
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

ummm nice eye you have there... - Page 2 Empty Re: ummm nice eye you have there...

Post by AzureCrow Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:50 am

That's amazing! Were you able to keep the forehead proportional while you made it? I keep ending up with a cliff for a forehead and gouged out eye sockets.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:55 am

the forehead is a bit cromagnon but not too bad....
    AzureCrow
    AzureCrow
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by AzureCrow Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:55 pm

I seem to be hitting a wall once I get the face narrow where I run out of options I can change, I can't figure out which options will offset the spacing to get those damn eyes together.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:09 pm

occasionally you'll have to reset the brow to max hight and the cheeks to minimum stats, also check the fore head setting to make sure they are as narrow as possible , same with the nose, the narrower the better, it gets pretty slow towords the end.
    AzureCrow
    AzureCrow
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by AzureCrow Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:28 pm

Did you alter the eyebrow options or just the brow ridge? It's probably mind numbing to remember these details but I'm certain I am changing too much and not focusing on the right elements.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:57 pm

just the brow ridge the eyebrow settings just affect the hair density and actually have no bearing on the cyclopian effect.
    AzureCrow
    AzureCrow
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by AzureCrow Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:20 am

So after and hour and a half of fiddling all I could manage was this abomination. I had managed to make a single eye however while attempting to fill the crater in my face I reset the brow width and was set back an hour of work.

Spoiler:

These are more of a warning to others what the point of no return looks like, I'll keep at this as it's definitely worthwhile however I fear I won't get any decent results until someone can outline the bars that will alter the eyes without ruining the entire face. Shrug
    AzureCrow
    AzureCrow
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by AzureCrow Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:29 pm

Finally tracked down the original Cyclops player thanks to steveswede posting the pvp vid, He/she seems to go by nameless and thank Gwyn himself they posted a how-to for making a "monocular" character. It's japanese and you'll need to register with the website to view it however that only takes a minute.
    Thank you google translate Praise the Sun

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm19295905
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:09 pm

just got aske by a jp player how i got my eye, just sent him your link big grin
    steveswede
    steveswede
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by steveswede Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:28 pm

AzureCrow wrote:Finally tracked down the original Cyclops player thanks to steveswede posting the pvp vid, He/she seems to go by nameless and thank Gwyn himself they posted a how-to for making a "monocular" character. It's japanese and you'll need to register with the website to view it however that only takes a minute.
    Thank you google translate ummm nice eye you have there... - Page 2 639795459

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm19295905

Excellent work for finding that, the quality of the character creation video is incredible.
    AzureCrow
    AzureCrow
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by AzureCrow Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:49 am

Many thanks, frankly I envy them, this video is a nightmare to follow frame by frame without knowing what the comments say. Also I can't seem to place what the starting face is, it doesn't seem to be a commoner however both the claric and carim stray from the video about halfway through and dragon scholar becomes completely different.

I can't help but feel like a elementary student learning his times tables without any concept of how multiplication works. lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:10 am