Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

So, I killed my very first idiot.

XachAttack
    XachAttack
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

So, I killed my very first idiot. Empty So, I killed my very first idiot.

Post by XachAttack Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:40 pm

Pretty proud about it, even though I shouldn't be XD. Just feels good to finally beat a type of player that's given me sooo much **** throughout my time with this game.

I just layed my red sign down, got summoned and immidiately was gung ho charged by someone using Havel's Shield and the Dragon Greatsword who bs fished.

I guess I really am getting better.

For added points, I only slept two hours :3. So I'm really..out of it today.
    deadagain
    deadagain
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

So, I killed my very first idiot. Empty Re: So, I killed my very first idiot.

Post by deadagain Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:55 pm

It really grinds my gears when I use rss and get jumped. That is the only time I use TWoP and WoG. Tank the first hit and roll away cast TWoP and spam WoG, you have yourself a dead spawn jumper:twisted:. Thankfully I dont run into them that often.
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:54 am

oh man, that happens to me all the time. But this one time...
    Once upon a time, there was a man with a lightning ricard's rapier+5, he was summoned from his red soap stone. After he was summoned, he was immediately ganked, he tried running, but they caught up to him. After 5 consecutive summons from these exact same gankers. He let out his fury in a back roll parry, one man down, side roll backstab, two men down. one more to go... the host then runs away and summons phantom. While summoning the phantom, the ganker stood still, and in that short moment of time, the young rapier phantom came and kicked him off the cliff!
    The end.
    that was my first idiot killed. big grin

Last edited by BeeSeaEss on Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:48 am