Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

seeking vet help.

littlejhon41
    littlejhon41

seeking vet help. Empty seeking vet help.

Post by littlejhon41 Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:59 pm

looking to maximize damage out put on my build. currently in ng+ with my sun bro mostly coop. with 40 str going to get more cause i plane on maxing stats. but my damage out seems to be laking with plus 5 black knight halbred. just looking for any tips on weapons i should be using to maximize my damage output. any help apreciated
    Abiathar82
    Abiathar82
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

seeking vet help. Empty Re: seeking vet help.

Post by Abiathar82 Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:00 am

Would you mind posting the rest of your stats? If STR is your highest stat however , GSs , GAs and Giant Clubs are generally the best STR weapons. Once I can see all your stats I would be able to make better suggestions.

Edit: Just looked at BK Halberd , the STR scaling is only a D which is pretty low. Granted the AR on it is higher , but weapons like Man-Serpant GS , BK GA , Demon GA and Great Club would give you a higher damage output with 40 STR.
    littlejhon41
    littlejhon41

Post by littlejhon41 Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:53 am

sorry heres the rest of the build http://mmdks.com/cl1
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Lord of Ash Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:20 am

Didn't you need vet help awile ago
    Abiathar82
    Abiathar82
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Abiathar82 Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:14 pm

Ok , I looked over your build. I would suggest one of the following. If you dont mind not being able to buff your weapon , either BK GA or Greatlord GS. They both hit hard and have good move sets IMO. Of course you would need a Soul of Gwyn for the later.

If you like being able to buff your weapon then i would suggest either Claymore , Demon GA , Great Club or Large Club. Really just depends on what move set you like. They all put out decent to high damage. If you are planning on buffing and you dont mind changing covenants , I would strongly suggest Darkmoon Covenant. Once you turn in 10 souvenirs (I think its 10 , I could be wrong) you get Darkmoon Blade. Since you already have 30 FTH mine as well take advantage of it. It is a very strong buff , for weapons. I know with 43 STR , 40 DEX , 43 FTH and Darkmoon Talisman (which you also get from the covenant) , My Claymore with the Darkmoon Blade buff has an attack of 909 , I beleive.

I hope all this is helpful and good luck happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:42 am