Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
AzureCrow
Abiathar82
The Letter X
Zakkia
8 posters

Loss Streak/ Discussion.

Zakkia
    Zakkia
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Loss Streak/ Discussion. Empty Loss Streak/ Discussion.

Post by Zakkia Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:50 pm

So, im on a massive loss streak in PvP with my ciaran build, how is everyone else doing out there? What builds are you using? what area are you hanging out in?
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Loss Streak/ Discussion. Empty Re: Loss Streak/ Discussion.

Post by The Letter X Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:01 pm

I'm doing pretty well. My build has always had a Great Scythe in it, and some shortsword, curved sword, or dagger as backup. I've recently switched from the Gold Tracer to the Dark Silver Tracer, and from the Dark Hand to the Parrying Dagger, and it's been working quite well.

I've mainly stayed in the Forest for the past few days.
    Abiathar82
    Abiathar82
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Abiathar82 Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:34 am

My main build has done fairly well. Its a Darkmoon Blade , using Claymore +15 , Demon spear +5 as back up incase of BS fishing noobs. Forces them to keep their distance. Also since I have the FTH , I have WotGs to punish BS fishers. I do not truly PVP , by this I mean I do not invade , but I get invaded a lot during trades. I would say I win about 80% of the time with this build. Sometimes you just cant beat lag ......
    AzureCrow
    AzureCrow
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by AzureCrow Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:02 am

I'm currently taking my Dex/pryo through its paces as a darkwraith before moving on to become a gravelord. It's my first build to pvp without a spell buff and It's a bit of an uphill battle unless I burn through crystallized weapons and pine resin.

OP how are you dealing without a shield? I assume your duel wielding? I started my own pure ciaran build before the dlc but never finished it, I was going to rely on the bare hand parry however hearing your having trouble I may start off with a dark hand as training wheels.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:05 am

I have the Greatsword (it's an ultra) That is enchanted.
    I have the Manus Catalyst, 9 Dark Bead, 12 Dark Orb, and 4 Great Heavy Soul Arrow.
    I use The Bellowing, Dusk Crown, and Red Tearstone Ring.
    I've lost only 1 out of my 170 matches today, Gankers included.
    Automancer
    Automancer
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Automancer Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:34 am

My Ciaran build has been doing fine. In the past, i would lose 8 out of 10 matches. Now, i lose like 2 in 10 which i see as a great improvement. I rock the Enchanted Falchion, Scythe Grass Crest and the Logan's catalyst. If i meet turtles or BS abusers, that's when i bring out my Dark Beads. Nothing beats having DB at point blank!
    sirnizz
    sirnizz

Post by sirnizz Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:46 am

Well I have a pure mage build or Pyro/sorcerer build with Combust/black Flame (with 25dext), 0 poise full robes clothing, HCSM,CSS,Dark bead and another spell that i change on the go. I'am using Crest shield Uchigatana+5 enchanted or Battleaxe enchanted+5, TCC or Logan Catalyst. Sometimes Black bow of Pharis fire +10, RoFaP, and BCDR. I sometimes carry White Dragon Breath and is turns out it surprise most of the people the 1st time they see it because it's not very well used, they're waiting for HCSM, or CSS and then take it right in the face.

I'am doing quite well, but I have to be extra careful all the time because of the 0 poise. I can take 1 or 2 hit from most weapon but if I don't get the hell out of the reach i'am so dead.
    Revoltage
    Revoltage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Revoltage Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:46 am

I've been invading on my str tank build, I use the black knight shield, pyro flame back-up, DGA, and manserpent gs. I'm winning maybe 80% of my matches as a rough estimation, everyone falls for the second 1-handed r2. I've been using a crystal DGA+5 with 50 str and it's been shredding through people. It's hilarious when I fight someone who thinks they can trade hits with me and come out alive silly I've been switching it up for dual bonewheels too, and I'm having a ton of fun with them. I lose a bit more often but I've received a few positive messages about that setup.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:21 am