Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

HELP! Im lost! (XBL)

G30RDY

HELP! Im lost!     (XBL) Empty HELP! Im lost! (XBL)

Post by G30RDY Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:22 am

I was exploring in blightown when i found some ladders... I climbed up them and found a bonfire big grin I dont like this bonfire and need to get back to firelink... Can anyone help?
    Abiathar82
    Abiathar82
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

HELP! Im lost!     (XBL) Empty Re: HELP! Im lost! (XBL)

Post by Abiathar82 Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:49 am

Um ..... it would be very hard to explain how to get out from where you are but I will give it a shot. Basically from where you are you want to keep going down. There are some fast ways to do this but again hard to explain. Just keep descending though. Eventually you will reach the ground floor. This is the poison swamp of Blighttown. There is another bonfire down here in a side tunnel area. From here you have two choices really press on ahead and try to beat the boss , which will lead you to the second Bell or you can go up a ramp that is near the boss area which will eventually lead you out of Blighttown.

If you choose the second you are not far from Firelink once you exit Blighttown. When you come out there will be a small bridge. Head across and the will be a closed gate. Open it and enter into New Londo Ruins. Once you decend down a short spiral staircase , look to your left and there will be another set of stairs heading up. Take this and you will come to an elevator. Take the Elevator up and keep going up from here and you will be in Firelink again.

If you choose to kill the Boss first you can always come back and follow the above steps to get out of Blighttown to Firelink. Personally I suggest you go ahead and killl the boss if you can as it will save you a lot of extra walking. If you need tips on this boss , I am sure someone can give you more info on this.

Hope this helps and good luck happy
    G30RDY

Post by G30RDY Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:02 am

Found my way out. Thanks. Lord of Ash helped me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:37 am