Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Possible calling other souls?(AotA)

Siegmund

Possible calling other souls?(AotA) Empty Possible calling other souls?(AotA)

Post by Siegmund Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:03 pm

Is it possible to call other souls to AotA because I need some help with Artorias he's quite hard to handle i'm on ps3 standing near entrance. So if someone cant help or tip me I would appricitate that.
    Avenger649
    Avenger649
    Addicted
    Addicted

Possible calling other souls?(AotA) Empty Re: Possible calling other souls?(AotA)

Post by Avenger649 Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:11 pm

Do you mean is it possible to summon people as you can, Also what level are you and what times are you free as I should be able to help you from about 5-8 EST if I have a close enough level.
    As for tips: Never let him get the buff off as he becomes ridiculous and play conservatively,
    Abiathar82
    Abiathar82
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Possible calling other souls?(AotA) Empty Re: Possible calling other souls?(AotA)

Post by Abiathar82 Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:15 pm

Are you a melee character or a mage? If you are melee , go in with lots of poise , a good stability shield , mask of the child and as Avenger said never let him get his buff off. Two heavy attacks for a GS will stagger him preventing it from activating. Also as Avenger said , play it safe. Good times to attack I have found are after his somersault attack and after the attack where he slides toward you trying to spear you. It takes him a long time to recover from both of these. Can usually get 1-2 hits in real quick.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:39 pm