Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+28
Isirith
Onion Knight
The Letter X
Carphil
defacto
Glutebrah
sekkate
befowler
Abiathar82
passivefamiliar
steveswede
Back Lot Basher
Rynn
skarekrow13
Sentiel
Revoltage
mugenis4real
johnnyjwa
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Phoenix Rising
Rarayn
WyrmHero
Automancer
Marino.
Ghadis_God
RANT
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Tolvo
32 posters

Spellswap Glitch 1.06

RedderAI
    Addicted
    Addicted

Spellswap Glitch 1.06 - Page 3 Empty Re: Spellswap Glitch 1.06

Post by RedderAI Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:01 pm

Serious_Much wrote:Oh joy, and i was looking forward to a triumphant return to a world without cheaters.. Prostration

Why the hell do people even look for these things? Do they really get any satisfaction from this? :x

That's what I think every time. The demons spear nearly took up half of the burg pvp area. I'm wondering if you could do this with the other weapons combos or special r2s. sad
    RedderAI
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by RedderAI Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:53 pm

Sorry for te double post but I just fought someone swinging the falchion like a straight sword. Damn thing has some Reach.

I'm on PS3 btw and I guess you can now glitch weapon move sets. :/
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Glutebrah Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:46 pm

RedderAI wrote:Sorry for te double post but I just fought someone swinging the falchion like a straight sword. Damn thing has some Reach.

i dont think that is a glitch you can control. i was dueling Rant last night and his DGM had the moveset of a longsword, and he had no idea why, said it looked fine on his screen, only i saw the messed up move set.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:59 pm

Glutebrah wrote:
    RedderAI wrote:Sorry for te double post but I just fought someone swinging the falchion like a straight sword. Damn thing has some Reach.

i dont think that is a glitch you can control. i was dueling Rant last night and his DGM had the moveset of a longsword, and he had no idea why, said it looked fine on his screen, only i saw the messed up move set.

no i like hacking my ps3 but dont tell anyone.
    oon a serious note, i think it might have something to do when people switch weapons beofre they get summoned, like say i put my wss down while im using an msgs and then i swit to my dgm before i get summoned its gonna look like im swinging some other sword(from what ive seen, i think you get the moveset of a straight sword the most)
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Glutebrah Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:49 am

RantFromRant wrote:
    Glutebrah wrote:

no i like hacking my ps3 but dont tell anyone.
    oon a serious note, i think it might have something to do when people switch weapons beofre they get summoned, like say i put my wss down while im using an msgs and then i swit to my dgm before i get summoned its gonna look like im swinging some other sword(from what ive seen, i think you get the moveset of a straight sword the most)

i don't think thats it, it has to do with the phantom being summoned not the person using the glitched weapon.

last night i was hosting some duels in Atorias's arena with Reim, Pwn, and RCPD. Reim was dueling Pwn i think it was and after the match Pwn Said Reim's DGM had the moveset of a Long sword. however it looked fine to me, and Reim. Only Pwn saw it that way, Pwn was summoned after Reim, just like i was Summoned after you that day i saw it with you.

oh and this was all before we did some Team death matches, Me and Reim vs Pwn and RCPD. me and Reim won the first one, Pwn and RCPD won the 2nd, then after that we had 3 Draws in a row. before Pwn and RCPD finally won the tie breaker and beat us. that was so fun, and i am telling you this because of how fun it was... nomisayin
    XachAttack
    XachAttack
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by XachAttack Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:10 pm

I fought someone who used a Moonlight Horn with the longsword moveset before >_> not fun.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:11 pm

In DeS, that would happen to. It had to do with constantly 2H a weapon and changing to 1H. All that had to be done to fix the glitch was either swap to your second weapon or go back to 1H. It became pretty common. People would let you know if you were glitching by rapidly changing 1H-2H or swapping weapons.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:22 am