Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
skarekrow13
Rudmed
ChizFreak
7 posters

I need inspiration... throw me something (an art piece, a story, photos of places, etc.)

ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

I need inspiration... throw me something (an art piece, a story, photos of places, etc.) Empty I need inspiration... throw me something (an art piece, a story, photos of places, etc.)

Post by ChizFreak Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:32 am

Anything. Like an art piece, photos, stories, etc. Just tell me something.

The most helpful thing you could give me is a art sketch drawn by you guys, and story behind it, could be of a character that went through that place, or something like that. A plain story, either real or fictional, would also help.

I need them mainly for inspiration for composing music. I love creating atmospheres in music, my main goal is compose for games I create, but I'm still doing my first steps in programming, so I'm far from there.

Finally, you could also, if you dare silly, describe a song. Instruments and all. But I doubt anyone will do that.

Example:
    (attached art piece)
    This is the Golden Throne of the Emperor. (Insert background story here)
    When you approach this place, you feel (insert feeling), and (insert description of music) music starts playing.

Just that, thanks for the help.
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

I need inspiration... throw me something (an art piece, a story, photos of places, etc.) Empty Re: I need inspiration... throw me something (an art piece, a story, photos of places, etc.)

Post by Rudmed Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:25 am

If only I could draw, but I might post back later.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

I need inspiration... throw me something (an art piece, a story, photos of places, etc.) Empty Re: I need inspiration... throw me something (an art piece, a story, photos of places, etc.)

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:29 am

I could revive my crayon drawing of "creepy guy" here for inspiration purposes. I think of him as the kind of guy who would eat a candy bar off the ground in summer and says "hi" to everyone. He's harmless.....but damn creepy. I would like to see an entire game based off of the exploits of creepy guy as a matter of fact. Are you up for the challenge?
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:33 am

You can find it. Lots of music exist in youtube or download; stories can be read free at a library; art is seen in deviant.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:36 am

Here you go....

I was drawing with my daughter a while back and somehow....this happened.

I need inspiration... throw me something (an art piece, a story, photos of places, etc.) Creepy10

Oh yeah, I would imagine he's almost always shirtless and has a special bond with feral cats or something
    BIG TIME MASTER
    BIG TIME MASTER
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by BIG TIME MASTER Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:27 pm

[youtube][/youtube]
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:23 am

Hope you found something to make, Chiz... It is hard to find something at times.

:pendant:
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:58 pm

GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:59 pm

I need inspiration... throw me something (an art piece, a story, photos of places, etc.) Zdzislaw_beksinski_1983

It's not actually mine it's a art piece done by one of my favorite artists Zdzislaw Beksinski. Maybe this might inspire a darker piece of music, unless if that's not your thing. Then I could always turn your attention towards Sigur Ros who makes some great atmospheric music.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:40 am