Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
BeeSeaEss
mugenis4real
Rifter7
WyrmHero
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Saturday-Saint
Glutebrah
PwnasauresRex
Rynn
13 posters

MODUS OF OPPERANDI: "TRYHARD" ENGAGED

felclef
    felclef
    Addicted
    Addicted

MODUS OF OPPERANDI: "TRYHARD" ENGAGED - Page 2 Empty Re: MODUS OF OPPERANDI: "TRYHARD" ENGAGED

Post by felclef Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:27 am

Nowadays I'm rly up to low endurance chars with fast weapons as backup for the cast threat they can put out.

btw i'm currently leveling a char like that, BUT i wouldn't use that much of att points...

My points:
    - 6 casts of Bead is enough, once you have ability to aim it right in time. At SL100 and with TDC@Fai:50 it will kill in most of the cases;
    - 8 casts of G.Combustion also is enough for what it is suppose to do, also pairing very good with 8 casts of GFB;
    - The 12 casts of E.Force is pretty awesome, but I would try to live with "only" 6 of then, once it can pair up nicely with both 6 WotG and 8 GFB;

All around, you have your arsenal of dangerous casts, even with these drops I said. So, my try should be:

http://mmdks.com/i43

Str:10 - Access to Estoc and Crest Shield, if you want to change the setup;
    Dex:13 - so you can use Falchion and Scimitar, nice moveset that can complete your Rapiers with a fastswitch;
    End:12 - More like spare points, more roll-ability and 95 end brings you about 1 or 2 extra pokes/slashes, if I'm not wrong... nice for backuping your overall threats;

There is 1/2 spare points, still... I would put Str:11 to access QFS and Comp. Bow, but both are pretty useless for the main idea and would be only for fun.

Or just go for End:13, dont know what could be of the setup if using Havel and/or Favor...

Also 99 seems just canonical right to go for.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:04 pm