Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Need some help deciding how far to take a build

Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Need some help deciding how far to take a build Empty Need some help deciding how far to take a build

Post by Reaperfan Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:12 am

So I've been working on a Quality build for the last few days, and I've really liked how it's turned out so far. I'm planning on using it mostly for co-op so I can have plenty of areas and situations to toy with all the weapons I can use but with the DLC and the Arena bringing about the prevalence of level 99 builds, I'm not sure if I should stop this build at 99 or take it to the (old?) standard of 120. Now I'm sure this has been asked tons of times, probably most likely right after the DLC came out so forgive me for being Slowpoke on this, but help would be nice.

The question:
    Should I stop at soul level 99 or 120 for maximum jolly co-op* opportunities?

*Being able to co-op in areas other than the Lord Souls zones.

Edit for maximum self-depreciation:
    Need some help deciding how far to take a build Slowpoke

Edit 2: Wow just realized I accidentally posted this in the PvP section. Forgive my derp, would a mod please lock the thread and I'll repost in General Discussion or move the thread for me?
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Need some help deciding how far to take a build Empty Re: Need some help deciding how far to take a build

Post by ChizFreak Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:35 am

It's more fun at 99/100. That's my opinion at least.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Need some help deciding how far to take a build Empty Re: Need some help deciding how far to take a build

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:41 am

99 - no question.
    Saturday-Saint
    Saturday-Saint
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Saturday-Saint Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:44 am

Why is it everybody here makes SL 99 builds?
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:47 am

sl 99 is classic rpg. if you really want to you can take it up to 110 so you can coop with the sl 99 and sl 120 builds.
    Saturday-Saint
    Saturday-Saint
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Saturday-Saint Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:49 am

You can co-op with SL 120 builds at SL 99 anyways. I am just wondering how it became the standard here when 120 has been the standard for the rest of the community for years.
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:55 am

Saturday-Saint wrote:You can co-op with SL 120 builds at SL 99 anyways. I am just wondering how it became the standard here when 120 has been the standard for the rest of the community for years.

99/100 is the highest level for the 51-100 arena bracket. Then it is 101-200. So being just 101 you would be fighting people level 200. That's why. 200 takes too much time. So people aim the 100.
    Saturday-Saint
    Saturday-Saint
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Saturday-Saint Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:17 am

Oh, okay. That occurred to me, but I kind of dismissed it. Thanks for clearing it up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:37 pm