Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
steveswede
defacto
SlakeMoth
Nybbles
raecor14
Guntles_5
Uparkaam
TheMeInTeam
Green__Eagle
User1
Juutas
PlasticandRage
Ghadis_God
TheAshenPhantom
reim0027
chantienyee
Sloth9230
Djem
Sentiel
DMC
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
26 posters

What is the best weapon for lower levels?

AnCapaillMor
    AnCapaillMor
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

What is the best weapon for lower levels? - Page 3 Empty Re: What is the best weapon for lower levels?

Post by AnCapaillMor Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:19 am

Anything that'd upgraded by base titantite can go fire\choas\lightning. If you stick with those stats i'd seriously recommend going down the elemental route. The damage is fixed and not stat dependent.
    Nybbles
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

What is the best weapon for lower levels? - Page 3 Empty Re: What is the best weapon for lower levels?

Post by Nybbles Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:26 am

i'm one of those players that likes to do everything possible before beating the gargoyles and moving on to Sen's and you can have some pretty powerful weapons by that point. the gravelord greatsword and black knight weapons are probably the hardest hitting unless you level up strength to 34 and two-hand the dragon greatsword or dragon king greataxe. but the estoc, claymore and longsword or broadsword are probably the most versatile. the composite bow is also a must have weapon for any play-through.
    twigsterxd
    twigsterxd
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by twigsterxd Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:01 pm

claymore is what i consider as a heavy weapon. estoc to me has wierd movement. Never really liked it. So far i have +9 halberd, (thought it was +10), +5 short bow, (not used too often), +3 magic club, (still farming greens), +6 scimitar, (going to 10 for q's fury), +5 hand axe cause i forget if fire takes a +5 or +10. still need a divine weapon which might be another club. Already have magic weapon and both resins, (fire n gold). If my farming still sucks, i might boost to sl 35ish once i figure out where to put my points. This toon is my last attempt. I've only made it to ng+ once. Had game since mid january and getting tired of crappy builds. If i can make decent toon this time i'll build a mage then a faith happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:45 pm