Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Lunar Fog Build: Dual Blader

LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Lunar Fog Build: Dual Blader Empty Lunar Fog Build: Dual Blader

Post by LunarFog Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:32 pm

http://mmdks.com/k7v

It's actually pretty balanced for one of my builds. High dex to make the painting guardian blade and red tracer as strong as possible, high health and high poise to ensure that i can survive and come out on top in toe-to-toe encounters.

My usual strategy is to use my high stamina to keep rolling around and dodging attacks until i can land a rolling or running attack. Sometimes if they have a lighter weapon, then I try to trade blows and use the two handed light attacks and then the heavy attack combo to cause more damage than I receive and make them flinch first.

Unfortunately, I have no experience with this kind of build. And I absolutely cannot counter to save my life(and my life depended on it countless times already).

Any advice or tips?
    Infighter
    Infighter
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Lunar Fog Build: Dual Blader Empty Re: Lunar Fog Build: Dual Blader

Post by Infighter Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:02 pm

5 Points into Dex are wasted unless you could get Pyro Glove and Grt. Combustion. Also munch that Grass every time it's off.

Your build will take a lot of time to get used to, you must play baiting game counter every missed swing as I see it, this build will do good against heavy weapon users, not against Spears or Rapiers.

Just giving out some tips based on my experience, so take this lightly
    CaptanSpudsy
    CaptanSpudsy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by CaptanSpudsy Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:35 am

Spears will be your bane.
    Since they outrange you, it'll be fairly hard to get close enough to parry them and the lack of a shield makes them near impossible to counter.
    Asides from that, that 5 dex points are wasted there and they'd be better spent in Vitality.

But those build are quite fun as long as you remember to get in your enemies face.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:19 pm