Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

i really need help beating the quelaag boss and the hydra

fuzzy101
    fuzzy101

i really need help beating the quelaag boss and the hydra Empty i really need help beating the quelaag boss and the hydra

Post by fuzzy101 Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:35 pm

i will be very grateful of anyones help i am on xbox i am soul level 32 first playthrough currently in blightown my gamertag is i iz da shizzzz
    Kuragari
    Kuragari
    Addicted
    Addicted

i really need help beating the quelaag boss and the hydra Empty Re: i really need help beating the quelaag boss and the hydra

Post by Kuragari Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:46 pm

i can help with that
    fuzzy101
    fuzzy101

i really need help beating the quelaag boss and the hydra Empty Re: i really need help beating the quelaag boss and the hydra

Post by fuzzy101 Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:47 pm

wicked that would help alot can i add your gamertag and message you when im online? thankyou
    Kuragari
    Kuragari
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kuragari Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:50 pm

just sent you a friend request, lemme know when your up for it i'll be on all night
    fuzzy101
    fuzzy101

Post by fuzzy101 Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:53 pm

you sir are amazing thankyou for your kind help just need to farm some humanity somehow now!
    Kuragari
    Kuragari
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kuragari Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:45 pm

you can aquire humanity a few different ways. you can drop a "need humanity" message down in hopes that someone gives it a + rating and that will give you humanity, or you can put your summon sign down in certain areas to be summon to help another player defeat a boss. helping defeat a boss always gives you humanity and lots of souls, plus if you die you dont lose anything except the opprotunity to gain humanity.

at your lvl you could probley get summoned at the capre demon, the depths and possibley in blightown.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jun 17, 2024 2:39 pm