Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
The Letter X
MalignantWraith
6 posters

Wtf all no rule gang weaklings in Darkroot Garden!

MalignantWraith

Wtf all no rule gang weaklings in Darkroot Garden! Empty Wtf all no rule gang weaklings in Darkroot Garden!

Post by MalignantWraith Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:34 am

HI!

To all people that still do what they're supposed to do, keep it up and Thank you.

And to all u reetards that dont greet/bow before u start GANGING in what that always have been the most used n repected pvp area, STOP what u r doing.

And for the LOVE OF GOD, if u r so fu***** bad at playing that u have to HEAL, STOP FU***ING PLAY(an Heal) in Darkroot n DESTROY THE SESSIONS FOR EVERYONE ELSE THAT DO FOLLOW THE RULES!!!

OMG WTF, SHAPE UP!!!!!
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Wtf all no rule gang weaklings in Darkroot Garden! Empty Re: Wtf all no rule gang weaklings in Darkroot Garden!

Post by The Letter X Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:43 am

The Forest is the place you should expect all of that stuff.
    Saturday-Saint
    Saturday-Saint
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Wtf all no rule gang weaklings in Darkroot Garden! Empty Re: Wtf all no rule gang weaklings in Darkroot Garden!

Post by Saturday-Saint Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:46 am

MalignantWraith wrote:always have been the most used n repected pvp area
    I laughed so hard it felt like taking a chaos hornet rapier to my sides.
    MalignantWraith

Post by MalignantWraith Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:48 am

The Letter X wrote:The Forest is the place you should expect all of that stuff.

Hell no, when did that change? if thats the case.!?

Where/what r the most likley area to be pvp then?

I havent pvp'd for a month or so n when i left it still where fun to play in drg but oooh what a suprice i got now. haha lol.

Last edited by MalignantWraith on Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong abc :D)
    Saturday-Saint
    Saturday-Saint
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Saturday-Saint Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:51 am

When you say Darkroot Garden, do you mean the area right before Butterfly, or in Alvina's Forest?

Alvina's Forest has been a pustulent haven of jumping, ganking, griefing, and trolling since day 1.
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:52 am

MalignantWraith wrote:

I havent pvp'd for a month or so n when i left it still where fun to play in drg but oooh what a suprice i got now. haha lol.

It's been like that for as long as I can remember. Try the Burg, Kiln, Moonlight Butterfly Forest, or Oolacile Township if you have access to the DLC.
    MalignantWraith

Post by MalignantWraith Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:56 am

Saturday-Saint wrote:
    MalignantWraith wrote:always have been the most used n repected pvp area
    I laughed so hard it felt like taking a chaos hornet rapier to my sides.

it's always a retard with a minimum size'd brain... Always, it never fails lOl! big grin

Have a great day........
    MalignantWraith

Post by MalignantWraith Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:58 am

The Letter X wrote:
    MalignantWraith wrote:

It's been like that for as long as I can remember. Try the Burg, Kiln, Moonlight Butterfly Forest, or Oolacile Township if you have access to the DLC.

Okok, thank's dude! Yes i got the first dark souls + the dlc. I got the prepare to die edition to for both my xbox n ps3.

Have a nice day. Pz
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:00 am

You're just wrong. The forest is the Nar Shadda of DKS.

On top of that, they can and should play however they like, within the rules of the game.
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:05 am

Do you mean the area after the sealed door, or the one right before the Butterfly? The forest after the sealed door has always been a center of dishonor, but I've noticed a large number of RSS gankers in the Moonpit before the butterfly when it used to be an honorable area. Lets just calm down and actually clear things up instead of insulting each other okay?
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:25 am

Easy on the insults, Malignant. If you are talking about Alvina's Forest, that kind of behavior is expected (and, in fact, wanted by many people on both sides). Either way, there is no need to be insulting like that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:04 am