Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
hageshisa
Hydreigon11
6 posters

The True Duellists (Xbox 360)

Hydreigon11
    Hydreigon11
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

The True Duellists (Xbox 360) Empty The True Duellists (Xbox 360)

Post by Hydreigon11 Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:26 pm

The True Duellists are recruiting.

We look for:
    Honourable play (bowing, allowing opponent to buff etc.)
    Willing to have fun
    Not desperate to win

Every week (or so depending on other events/exams on my part) I will host an FC, each week in a different location with different rules. I recommend that you are in the UK so the time zones are easy to navigate for you but if you aren't yet you still want to join you are more than welcome to, as long as you're willing to be up at silly o clock. These fight clubs will either be 1v1's or free for all with either 3 or 4 people. All the fight clubs will have the same premise, and any rule changes will be put in the mention of the post announcing it.

If you wish to participate in these fight clubs, the rules you must follow are:

1) No TWoP or Pursuers
    2) No chain stabs
    3) No Hornet ring
    4) No flaming or harrasing of anyone who has beaten you. They beat you so suck it up.
    5) No healing (that should be a given. Spells are allowed but you will suffer whatever wrath you have incurred)
    6) Allow one weapon buff and one body buff after a bow
    7) Bow before and after fighting your opponent.

If you are on another console and wish to do something like this, then you can piggy back this forum or create your own. If you notify me I will link to it in this post.

Current Members
    Hydreigon11 - XOZweill0usOX
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

The True Duellists (Xbox 360) Empty Re: The True Duellists (Xbox 360)

Post by hageshisa Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:42 pm

Did you check out the Neowraiths before doing this? : s
    Hydreigon11
    Hydreigon11
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hydreigon11 Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:58 pm

I did, but I couldn't do with the no Back stabbing rule, the no RTSR rule because to me that kind of thing is just... not how the game is meant to be played. If we can come to an agreement (I am discussing an alliance with the leader of the Neowraiths now) then maybe I'll dissolve this thread and let the Neowraiths absorb us or just strike up an alliance. You could look at this as a more laidback Neowraith. The only turn off for me with the Neowraiths were those rules, and I think some people will agree with me.
    tinypantha
    tinypantha
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by tinypantha Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:02 pm

no
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:09 pm

Still kinda like a copycat of the neowraiths.
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by GrizzlyJunkz Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:13 am

Hydreigon11 wrote:I did, but I couldn't do with the no Back stabbing rule, the no RTSR rule because to me that kind of thing is just... not how the game is meant to be played. If we can come to an agreement (I am discussing an alliance with the leader of the Neowraiths now) then maybe I'll dissolve this thread and let the Neowraiths absorb us or just strike up an alliance. You could look at this as a more laidback Neowraith. The only turn off for me with the Neowraiths were those rules, and I think some people will agree with me.

Well I was going to ask you to take a closer look at our post because I'm afraid you might be mistaking me for the leader, which I am not. If you truly want to discuss an alliance with the leader of the Neowraiths, then you are looking for (GT: Ive Gone Hollow). You can reach him by sending a message over XBL and I have already introduced him to your proposition.
    My feeling is that we have made our guidelines with very good intention and anyone who is uncomfortable with them might not be ready to duel with us, and that's okay. But anyone who is intrigued by the idea of fighting solely with skill and no cheap tricks is going to find a welcoming and supportive bunch of good players...The Neowraiths.
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:22 pm

If either of you add some lore and stuff it might work with both of the covs, but as for the time being, the only thing that's different is those two rules and I'm not sure if that's enough. Ofcourse this is my personal opinion, and I don't want to say that it wont work. But there been alot of Covenant attempts for the past 2-3 months and so far only Chaos Legion and Far East Trainers made it and between 5-10 covs have failed during that time.

I don't want to sound negative, but you guys (both Neowraiths and The True Duellists) need some unique aspecs to your covs. As for I know, there already are a 360 FC going on and the Far East Trainers who're the only succesfull xbox-user-cov so far, so you guys might wanna rethink how you want to do to attract new players.

Other than that I'm happy to see more xbox covs, but I really dont understand why you guys are specialized. All other covs are multi-console : P

Best of luck anyway!
    Hydreigon11
    Hydreigon11
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hydreigon11 Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:53 pm

Right I'll leave this thread to die.
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by GrizzlyJunkz Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:01 pm

hageshisa wrote:If either of you add some lore and stuff it might work with both of the covs, but as for the time being, the only thing that's different is those two rules and I'm not sure if that's enough. Ofcourse this is my personal opinion, and I don't want to say that it wont work. But there been alot of Covenant attempts for the past 2-3 months and so far only Chaos Legion and Far East Trainers made it and between 5-10 covs have failed during that time.

I don't want to sound negative, but you guys (both Neowraiths and The True Duellists) need some unique aspecs to your covs. As for I know, there already are a 360 FC going on and the Far East Trainers who're the only succesfull xbox-user-cov so far, so you guys might wanna rethink how you want to do to attract new players.

Other than that I'm happy to see more xbox covs, but I really dont understand why you guys are specialized. All other covs are multi-console : P

Best of luck anyway!

The Neowraiths have no problem growing thus far. We just started and we're already about to hit 15 members!
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:23 pm

I didn't mean you should give up! Get some fancy ideas and make it special! Maybe you could find an area that no other cov uses, or serv another NPC. I'm not saying it won't work, but running a cov needs alot of dedication and creative ideas thats all : )
    Hydreigon11
    Hydreigon11
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hydreigon11 Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:26 pm

No the Neowraiths seem much more organised and I don't feel up to it, I don't know what I was thinking starting a covenant. Plus there's no point making a covenant that's quite similar to one and I suck at creating lore.
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:29 pm

You could join Neowraiths and talk to their leader, maybe they wont have anything against having two FC's with different rules.
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:52 pm

I actually agree with you guys more, and your rules, however I think in the end Neowraiths will prevail because they have a niche that many ppl agree with. But you guys had the right intentions in mind and for that I respect you very much! It takes balls to make a clan, try talking to the neowraiths and if they are open minded enough they may accept. I As well will discuss this to them, I also have a clan on xbox but have a wesbite, I have yet to post on the dk souls forum. But good luck guys keep it up happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 4:23 am