Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
moomootv
Hue
Forum Pirate
Soris Ice Goldwing
Baal-Avatar
RANT
Ghadis_God
reim0027
The Letter X
X-government-agent
Tolvo
cloudyeki
densetsushun
GrinTwist
Samurainova
19 posters

Best Dark Souls Player???

Poll

Who is the best dark souls player???

[ 3 ]
    Best Dark Souls Player??? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%Best Dark Souls Player??? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [17%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Best Dark Souls Player??? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%Best Dark Souls Player??? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [17%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Best Dark Souls Player??? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap22%Best Dark Souls Player??? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [22%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Best Dark Souls Player??? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap22%Best Dark Souls Player??? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [22%] 
    [ 4 ]

Total Votes: 18
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Best Dark Souls Player??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Dark Souls Player???

Post by Samurainova Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:21 am

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:We need more well known xbox players!

The dark souls player community of ps3 is much larger than xbox 360. And xbox 360 players also have a tenancy not to post up on forums and such, a t least to my knowledge, so its harder for one to become well known, ESPECIALLY now that the book of the guilty is hacked, its hard to figure out who is ACTUALLY good. As if it wasnt already hard enough to distinguish the boosters before the 60000 indictment hackers. :/
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:24 am

*Ahem* We do have Grizzlyjunkz and Hollow who earned their place.
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:29 am

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:*Ahem* We do have Grizzlyjunkz and Hollow who earned their place.

I honestly wouldn't know, i saw some players go from 1780 to 1855 in one day, and while it was very subtle it was still kind of fishy since the most indictments i have ever gotten in a day was 36 over a 12 hour time frame. But id have to agree i'd be hard pressed to imagine Grizzles cheating. happy
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:36 am

If you invade nonstop - especially in the Forest - it is quite possible to get well over 100 indictments in one day.

Most of the people in the top 75 or so in the BotG are pretty good from my experience, with the top ~20 being a notch or two up. The BotG of course only shows time put in, but the experience from that time translates to skill for some people. Ive Gone Hollow was ranked number 2, and he was probably the best person I've fought that I heard of.

There are however a few people that don't try to get on the leaderboards that are up there as well. It's just too hard to tell who really is the best since any given person can be beaten on any given day.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:41 am

Then I consider you lucky X in all my time invading as a DW I NEVER got indicted. Not once! Think the last time was last month and he fell off the world. Just bad player reviews....Is that becoming common?
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:43 am

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:Then I consider you lucky X in all my time invading as a DW I NEVER got indicted. Not once! Think the last time was last month and he fell off the world. Just bad player reviews....Is that becoming common?

Bad player reviews are definitely more common as it seems. In the Forest I get my fair share of both.
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:45 am

The Letter X wrote:If you invade nonstop - especially in the Forest - it is quite possible to get well over 100 indictments in one day.

Most of the people in the top 75 or so in the BotG are pretty good from my experience, with the top ~20 being a notch or two up. The BotG of course only shows time put in, but the experience from that time translates to skill for some people. Ive Gone Hollow was ranked number 2, and he was probably the best person I've fought that I heard of.

There are however a few people that don't try to get on the leaderboards that are up there as well. It's just too hard to tell who really is the best since any given person can be beaten on any given day.
    and

True, some people don't even know how to get on the leader boards, ad i also agree with you that the best players aren't ever necessarily in book of the guilty. In fact, best fights i ever had never were, or were so down low i never saw them, thanks for your view X happy
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:46 am

There is always a bigger fish.
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:47 am

The Letter X wrote:
    Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:Then I consider you lucky X in all my time invading as a DW I NEVER got indicted. Not once! Think the last time was last month and he fell off the world. Just bad player reviews....Is that becoming common?

Bad player reviews are definitely more common as it seems. In the Forest I get my fair share of both.

Speaking og player review any idea what the stars on xbox 360 mean. I have about 36 percent people prefer mainly because of forest gankers hate my guts, yet i still retain all five. And i see some peope that are really nice with about a fifth of one...
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:49 am

Something about rep, I honestly have no clue how it works or even it's worth.
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:51 am

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:Something about rep, I honestly have no clue how it works or even it's worth.

Eh, i do think it might be worth a look, a great deal of A holes do indeed have a bad rep. Like one guy who would dashboard ALLLLLL the time, whenever he found ONE little thing he didn't like.
    Hue
    Hue
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Hue Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:26 am

TAAARRRKUUUUSSSS
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:30 am

Hachouma wrote:TAAARRRKUUUUSSSS

You can't even fight him...lol thankd for posting though happy
    moomootv
    moomootv
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by moomootv Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:32 am

Idk thats had The Glorious Samurainova is clearly the best but The Glorious Samurainova might pass him
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:35 am

moomootv wrote:Idk thats had The Glorious Samurainova is clearly the best but The Glorious Samurainova might pass him

The glorious samurainova is quite glorious winking
    aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:44 am

Samurainova wrote:

Had a guy in Sens who would summon Tarkus to fight off invaders. I fought him a dozen times and won once. He's tough as nails. There's a guy around here who Cosplays as him and is equally as tough, this is going back to old FC days. I've also fought Joocy and Roan and those guys were really good.
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:09 pm

aceluby wrote:
    Samurainova wrote:

Had a guy in Sens who would summon Tarkus to fight off invaders. I fought him a dozen times and won once. He's tough as nails. There's a guy around here who Cosplays as him and is equally as tough, this is going back to old FC days. I've also fought Joocy and Roan and those guys were really good.

Interesting, thanks for posting happy
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:14 pm

Tarkus actually hits really hard, the big issue is he will just randomly roll sometimes meaning he's really really easy to backstab. There are also some pathing errors which can cause him to fall to his death, or the fact that he is summoned in an area with a lot of falls could also make him an easy NPC kill.

You know, technically couldn't you fee someone endless souls by summoning them as a red to your world, then just over and over summoning Tarkus to be killed?
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:19 pm

Tolvo wrote:Tarkus actually hits really hard, the big issue is he will just randomly roll sometimes meaning he's really really easy to backstab. There are also some pathing errors which can cause him to fall to his death, or the fact that he is summoned in an area with a lot of falls could also make him an easy NPC kill.

You know, technically couldn't you fee someone endless souls by summoning them as a red to your world, then just over and over summoning Tarkus to be killed?

Perhaps, but thats no fun. One only need sso many souls winking
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:17 pm

densetsushun wrote:How many polls can you come up with? If I were to go by YouTubers, I'd have to say ENB.
    Could'nt agree more. Also, I have got a thread for favourite Youtubers, if you want to speak your mind there.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:24 pm

Thinking back on it, I suppose it depends on what is meant by best player. Joocy for a PvP oriented person in my book, but there are other options. PvE, there are quite a few to list off that I can't really say are better than the other. A person that best understands the game, I'd be a bit vain and say myself or EpicNameBro.
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:26 pm

Samurainova wrote:One only need sso many souls winking

nooo, we need infinite sooouulls!!! GIVE ME MORE SOULS! I....MUST.....HAVE....MORE......SOULS!!!! There is NEVER too many souls! silly
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:40 pm

BeeSeaEss wrote:
    Samurainova wrote:One only need sso many souls winking

nooo, we need infinite sooouulls!!! GIVE ME MORE SOULS! I....MUST.....HAVE....MORE......SOULS!!!! There is NEVER too many souls! silly

Greed leads to obsession,obsession leads to corruption, and corruption leads to weakness. Stay. Strong my friend, and don't let temptaion take over your soul happy
    Bioraptor
    Bioraptor
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Bioraptor Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:55 pm

The Letter X wrote:If you invade nonstop - especially in the Forest - it is quite possible to get well over 100 indictments in one day.

I've Gone Hollow is on my XBL friends list.He as not been too active of a late so he may have dropped down the ranks a bit.Although his ranking as come with a price as his XBL Rep is half a star....Best Dark Souls Player??? - Page 2 1330857165He's had some hate off his victim's lol..
    It's hard for me to say who is a great player as on the Xbox it is very rare you get a honest duel imo.......lag plays a big part in most out comes of duel's so to be fair one of us is going to be handdycapped before the fight which makes it hard to see the skill or luck imo....
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:07 pm

Bioraptor wrote:

I've Gone Hollow is on my XBL friends list.He as not been too active of a late so he may have dropped down the ranks a bit.Although his ranking as come with a price as his XBL Rep is half a star....Best Dark Souls Player??? - Page 2 1330857165He's had some hate off his victim's lol..
    It's hard for me to say who is a great player as on the Xbox it is very rare you get a honest duel imo.......lag plays a big part in most out comes of duel's so to be fair one of us is going to be handdycapped before the fight which makes it hard to see the skill or luck imo....

Thanks for your input. I feel the most important aspect of the best player would be someone who can adjust. One never truly knows how the battle shall go, so you must be ready for a clean duel, or a dirty fight. I also think in order to be the best, you must be able to adjut to someones rules, no matter how absurd, and still win. I also think the best must be very nice, and be able to not only fight the enemy on a physical level, but a mental level as well, and visualize the opponents fighting patterns, and exploit their weakness. That is how I take on all my opponents, and I feel the best player in the world would do this as well. Of courcse, its all my opinion and how I would determine who I would ctitle the best player in the world. Thank you for your input, your viewpooint is appreciated. happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:00 am