Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Desperate for Moonlight Greatsword PSN SL 91 (Resolved)

d4veyXg
    d4veyXg

Desperate for Moonlight Greatsword PSN SL 91 (Resolved) Empty Desperate for Moonlight Greatsword PSN SL 91 (Resolved)

Post by d4veyXg Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:29 pm

So I just built my first INT character around a MLGS build, and wouldn't you know.. I missed out on that damn tail. The summons I had were in way too much of a hurry to kill Seath.. sad

Was wondering if any kind soul has one to spare?

Below is what I have currently as far as upgrade materials to trade.. Sorry it's not much, but I'm willing to part with all if necessary. If you need other stuff like armor or weapons, let me know.

8 titanite chunks
    5 blue titanite chunks
    3 red titanite chunks
    13 white titanite chunks
    7 dragon scales

Last edited by d4veyXg on Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    VaDoom
    VaDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Desperate for Moonlight Greatsword PSN SL 91 (Resolved) Empty Re: Desperate for Moonlight Greatsword PSN SL 91 (Resolved)

Post by VaDoom Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:32 am

I have a MLGS+5 to trade.
    But, I don't need anything special.
    I would trade for souls, how many could you offer?
    SL121, I can summon you if you have RSS.
    d4veyXg
    d4veyXg

Desperate for Moonlight Greatsword PSN SL 91 (Resolved) Empty Re: Desperate for Moonlight Greatsword PSN SL 91 (Resolved)

Post by d4veyXg Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:17 pm

Thanks for responding! Hmm I guess it depends if you have access to Frampt or not.

I have a SL 109 character (not the mage that needs the MLGS) that has the following stuff:

66 twin humanities
    25 humanities
    Soul of Moonlight Butterfly

^Feed all that to Frampt and then absorb:

Soul of Ornstein
    Soul of Sif
    Core of an Iron Golem

That'll total exactly 205,000 souls.. sorry if you wanted more. It's kinda hard to trade souls since I can't give you the souls currently held by a character.
    VaDoom
    VaDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by VaDoom Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:35 am

Well, I definitely would want more, but I'm not greedy and wish to help.
    Do you have any consumable souls item, like hero/great hero souls? It's ok even if you don't.
    I usualy join the game around 8-9 pm (EU, GMT+1, France).
    Add me if it's ok.
    d4veyXg
    d4veyXg

Post by d4veyXg Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:40 pm

That's very kind of you. Although I'm not sure if this is going to work since I'm in the US on EST time. That would mean I'd have to be on at 4 - 5 am to make the transfer. I definitely can't pull that off during the week since I work, but maybe this weekend we can figure something out?
    gldtiamat

Post by gldtiamat Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:32 pm

Hey. I have a 99 who has 2 extra swords. I can just give you one if you're still in need.

Just add me on PSN and send me a message. My name is the same as my forum name.
    d4veyXg
    d4veyXg

Post by d4veyXg Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:43 am

Resolved!

gldtiamat was a saint and spotted me one. We then proceeded to fail miserably at repelling an invader in Demon Ruins. Look Skyward

Sorry VaDoom for your troubles.
    gldtiamat

Post by gldtiamat Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:33 am

In our defense, we were just Fing around because our primary goal was accomplished!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:41 am