Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
skarekrow13
psychichobo
GenericUsername
BLA1NE
densetsushun
Carphil
Argetlam350
hey its andres
Aznul
LunarFog
DoughGuy
GrinTwist
Sloth9230
17 posters

Why Ornstein Isn't In The DLC

TheAshenPhantom
    TheAshenPhantom
    Addicted
    Addicted

Why Ornstein Isn't In The DLC - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Ornstein Isn't In The DLC

Post by TheAshenPhantom Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:20 am

Best way to settle this whole time paradox thing... The butterfly affect. If I step on a butterfly in the past I will be re-writting the present, I may not exsist or the world could very well come to an end. Now I understand the whole, Smough will exsist in the present but even so if you kill Ornstien in the past you have re-written your own history and those around you. The being you are now will cease to exsist and be replace by a new you that is not you. And just if the world doesn't implode on it's self from the paradox, unless your Ornstien we faced in the present was just an Illusion and the real Ornstien died or left before hand. The only way I can see them putting Ornstien in the DLC was if he was a summon or stood in a spot that we could not hit and had an invisible wall protecting him.
    hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by hey its andres Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:52 am

Ornstein wasn't in the DLC because he was supporting a household where the mother is absent and the father is always working. Gwynevere was probably going through her angsty years and it does not help that she had Priscilla at such a young age. On top of that Seath went insane so there was obviously no child support, Gwyndolin was going through a gender identity crisis, and on top of that the value of their house went down due to a potential apocalypse. Then Gwnydolin started up a little gang called "The Blade of the Darmoon" and Gwyn got himself stuck in prison. You people are so selfish. You think Ornstein is just supposed to walk away from that because one of his buddies got mixed up with the wrong crowd and brought the other two down with him? Lucky for him he met Smough at church who probably helped way more than any of Ornstein's old gang of friends.
    I rest my case.
    Dark Souls: The Tale of Low Socioeconomic Living
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:05 am

Done. That's it. That's the answer. You win
    hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by hey its andres Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:26 pm

skarekrow13 wrote:Done. That's it. That's the answer. You win
    Thank you sire. Proper Bow

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:45 am