Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Animaaal
abmoner
Sloth9230
Vindicte267
8 posters

Seigmeyers' Quest

Vindicte267

Seigmeyers' Quest Empty Seigmeyers' Quest

Post by Vindicte267 Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:40 am

Okay, I am new to this forum so first off I'm not sure if I am posting this in the right spot but here goes.

I was following Seigmeyers' quest in order to obtain the titanite slab, well I found him in Lost Izalith, killed most of the Chaos Eaters and then talked to him, jumped off and attacked them with him, and he survived. After this I went to the Archives and found his daughter. My question is did I royally screw up and loss the chance at getting the titanite Slab by finding her after I helped him fight the Chaos Eaters ?
    Sloth9230
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : In the Forest, casting the spells that make the gankers fall down

Seigmeyers' Quest Empty Re: Seigmeyers' Quest

Post by Sloth9230 Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:41 am

Nope, you should find her in firelink after that.
    Vindicte267

Post by Vindicte267 Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:59 am

Thank you, I went to Ash Lake and couldn't find either of them and started panicking.
    abmoner
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by abmoner Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:33 am

I've done it out of order and it still worked. Let some events happen and see if she shows up later
    Sloth9230
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Sloth9230 Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:35 am

lol I made the same mistake, make sure to talk to her more than once. I think it's 3 times. One where she asks if you've seen her father(again), reload, then she'll say he went on a last adventure, and and lastly she should say something about killing him herself if he goes hollow. 2 and 3 might be at the same time, I'm not sure.
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:47 am

I've screwed up this storyline I don't know how many times.....

....all those slabs....
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:11 am

Animaaal wrote:I've screwed up this storyline I don't know how many times.....

....all those slabs....

Me too. It hacks me off no end.
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:21 pm

SlakeMoth wrote:
    Animaaal wrote:I've screwed up this storyline I don't know how many times.....

....all those slabs....

Me too. It hacks me off no end.

I just get so distracted sometimes. I either forget to go give him his blossoms, or like this one time I started talking to his daughter and.....

ClassicBlaze
    ClassicBlaze
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ClassicBlaze Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:47 pm

Its easy to forget NPCs storylines, but you should be fine, just make sure you miss no dialogue or encounter with them, also, could anyone tell me what is the exact order of the Onion family saga? I always wanted to do it right.
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:12 pm

As far as I can tell:

1. Open sen's fort, talk with Siegmeyer at the bottom of the first rock ramp, be sure to MOVE the rock throwing device or he won't move, if you don't physically touch the lever even if its shooting rocks in another direction he does not move.
    2. Meet with him in sens, destroy the silver knights and talk with him to get the Tiny Beings Ring.
    3. Meet with him in Firelink, tell him you opened the path to Sens, acquire Emit Force.
    4. Meet with him in Blighttown, acquire Pierce shield.
    5. Meet with him in Lost Izalith, Three things can happen:
    • You kill all the chaos eaters and he will claim he is useless and give you the speckle stoneplate ring, but I don't think he will be in Ash Lake
    • You and him charge into the fight, if he loses too much hp in this fight he will drop dead on the spot after saying he is exhausted you will be able to pick the stoneplate ring off his corpse.
    • If you succeed in killing the Chaos eaters WITH HIM, he is aghast that you didn't run... I think he gives you the Speckle Stoneplate ring?***
    6. Go to Dukes and free Seiglienda from the golem.***
    7. Meet her in firelink tell her you have seen Seigmeyer.***
    8. Meet them in Ash Lake, acquire titanite Slab.

.... I think that's right.

***Sieglinda never seems to appear if I don't meet him in Blight town first, but I think you can meet Seigmeyer in Izalith even after having talked to her in Firelink, so this is where I am really unsure if one affects the other or not.
    Oh_the_Humanity
    Oh_the_Humanity
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Oh_the_Humanity Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:24 pm

Yukon wrote:As far as I can tell:

1. Open sen's fort, talk with Siegmeyer at the bottom of the first rock ramp, be sure to MOVE the rock throwing device or he won't move, if you don't physically touch the lever even if its shooting rocks in another direction he does not move.
    2. Meet with him in sens, destroy the silver knights and talk with him to get the Tiny Beings Ring.
    3. Meet with him in Firelink, tell him you opened the path to Sens, acquire Emit Force.
    • You kill all the chaos eaters and he will claim he is useless and give you the speckle stoneplate ring, but I don't think he will be in Ash Lake
    • You and him charge into the fight, if he loses too much hp in this fight he will drop dead on the spot after saying he is exhausted you will be able to pick the stoneplate ring off his corpse.
    • If you succeed in killing the Chaos eaters WITH HIM, he is aghast that you didn't run... I think he gives you the Speckle Stoneplate ring?***

***Sieglinda never seems to appear if I don't meet him in Blight town first, but I think you can meet Seigmeyer in Izalith even after having talked to her in Firelink, so this is where I am really unsure if one affects the other or not.

Number 2. is supposed to be in Anor Lono happy
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:25 pm

NIT PICKY, you will meet him where I tell you to meet him. Well What is it
    ClassicBlaze
    ClassicBlaze
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ClassicBlaze Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:17 pm

Yukon wrote:As far as I can tell:

Ah, thanks, so it seems i have been doing it the right way...except for the Sens part...I ALWAYS forget to talk to him after opening the gate and moving the lever, 200+ hours into the game and I still havent heard that dialogue...
    Sloth9230
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Sloth9230 Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:23 pm

He doesn't give you the ring if you help him with the chaos eaters, it's slab or ring.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:48 am