Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Forum Pirate
GrinTwist
Hatsune Miku
Reaperfan
ChizFreak
Sloth9230
Animaaal
tinypantha
BIG TIME MASTER
dancash1808
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
TehInfamousAmos
skarekrow13
Serious_Much
ViralEnsign_
Digitalyzed
DoughGuy
Tolvo
22 posters

Covenant - The Circle of Jerks

Poll

Is this the greatest Covenant?

[ 2 ]
    Covenant - The Circle of Jerks - Page 3 I_vote_lcap9%Covenant - The Circle of Jerks - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [9%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Covenant - The Circle of Jerks - Page 3 I_vote_lcap9%Covenant - The Circle of Jerks - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [9%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Covenant - The Circle of Jerks - Page 3 I_vote_lcap27%Covenant - The Circle of Jerks - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [27%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Covenant - The Circle of Jerks - Page 3 I_vote_lcap14%Covenant - The Circle of Jerks - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [14%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Covenant - The Circle of Jerks - Page 3 I_vote_lcap14%Covenant - The Circle of Jerks - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [14%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Covenant - The Circle of Jerks - Page 3 I_vote_lcap27%Covenant - The Circle of Jerks - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [27%] 

Total Votes: 22
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Covenant - The Circle of Jerks - Page 3 Empty Re: Covenant - The Circle of Jerks

Post by Animaaal Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:24 pm

I made Dark Souls.

I control the lagswitch connected to the secret server disguised as p2p.

Here's how it happened...

I called FROM about my idea and said, " &%$#ing $@!# whatever you're doing and %$@!ing #$@$# $%@# and $#%@ your mother and &*%$ing %#@$ %$#@ $#@% %$#@ and #!@# and furthermore Evil Fex "

Then I called Bamco and said, "Servers...SERVERS?!?!?! %$#@ servers and $#@% you and $#@% $#@$# @#$%ing $#@% and $#@! money."

FROM and Namco said, " :Baal02: "

My only weakness is....Gwynevere.....because.....

WAIT, tis no weakness...merely a distraction...what was I talking about?
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Covenant - The Circle of Jerks - Page 3 Empty Re: Covenant - The Circle of Jerks

Post by skarekrow13 Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:35 pm

Seriously? Is that all you've got?

Oh man, oh man, oh Mah Na Mah Na
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:10 pm

skarekrow13 wrote:Seriously? Is that all you've got?

Oh man, oh man, oh Mah Na Mah Na

Are you talking to me? You'd be wise to actually address people in the first. Oh what am I talking about, you people are probably use to talking to walls while spinning circles in your seats basking in my glory. It matters not... Coffee!

All I'm saying is on Feb. 1st 2011 is when I made my calls to said companies.

Then, this was released:

my proof

If i am harrassed one more time i will lag switch. I dont care if it goes against the rules. Besides, it doesn't say anything about mass interference of all players at one time.

SCREW IT!!! You all have 1 hour left of Dark Souls... :Baal03:
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:32 pm

I was taking a dump and I thought of this thread.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:26 pm

Man, can't you shmucks and palooka's manage to post when I'm not around? I understand I'm the big brain around here, but I didn't ask to be a hive mind. Next time I'm away talk at least, and be jerks. Did any of you numb neurons even read the OP?
    Spoiler:
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:20 pm

Pfft
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:32 pm

You belong in this thread
    Sloth9230
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : In the Forest, casting the spells that make the gankers fall down

Post by Sloth9230 Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:34 pm

I'd hate to be as full of myself as you guys are, but I don't. Because unlike you losers, I am awesome and am therefore glad to be full of myself. So awesome in fact, that what you fools call "the sun" is just the awesome that was overflowing out of my body and that I have generously decided to share with you so that you squares don't have to wallow in your never ending lameness.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:56 pm

Yawn... how quaint
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:01 pm

I love Hey! Arnold tongue
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:11 pm

Tolvo wrote: I'm bad, blah blah, duh, you can't beat me, I have way more posts than yours, blah, derp.

Covenant - The Circle of Jerks - Page 3 Watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme

I go to the plaza every Friday and use a full spray of ambient perfume pointing it against the sky, just to weaken the Ozone Layer, so I reduce everyone's lifetime, I will be remembered by future generations as their main cause of death, Greenpeace have me in their black list... I'm... the ULTIMATE JERK.

Spoiler:
    Sloth9230
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Sloth9230 Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:19 pm

ChizFreak wrote:I go to the plaza every Friday and use a full spray of ambient perfume pointing it against the sky, just to weaken the Ozone Layer, so I reduce everyone's lifetime, I will be remembered by future generations as their main cause of death, Greenpeace have me in their black list... I'm... the ULTIMATE JERK.

Spoiler:

Over exposure to my awesomeness has been known to cause cancer. Your efforts would be in vain were it not for the constant radiance that is my awesome.

Also: I have SWAG, that automatically makes me a bigger jerk than any of you could ever hope to be. I won't dare you to beat that though, that would be almost as cruel as making you believe the pendant has some hidden purpose.
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:23 pm

Sloth9230 wrote:
    ChizFreak wrote:I go to the plaza every Friday and use a full spray of ambient perfume pointing it against the sky, just to weaken the Ozone Layer, so I reduce everyone's lifetime, I will be remembered by future generations as their main cause of death, Greenpeace have me in their black list... I'm... the ULTIMATE JERK.

Spoiler:

Over exposure to my awesomeness has been known to cause cancer. Your efforts would be in vain were it not for the constant radiance that is my awesome.

Also: I have SWAG, that automatically makes me a bigger jerk than any of you could ever hope to be. I won't dare you to beat that though, that would be almost as cruel as making you believe the pendant has some hidden purpose.

So Miyazaki is the leader of this covenant?
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:33 pm

ChizFreak wrote:...I go to the plaza every Friday and use a full spray of ambient perfume pointing it against the sky, just to weaken the Ozone Layer...

Ha ha ha lmao lol .....i mean lame :| ..... he heh he, actually it was pretty funny twisted ....eh em, i mean no it wasnt. Sleep

I seem to be.........going in circles about this joke......?........anyone????........ :?:

...in all seriousness I chuckled pretty good at that jizz, i mean chiz.
    Sloth9230
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Sloth9230 Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:44 pm

ChizFreak wrote:
    Sloth9230 wrote:

Spoiler:

While I do know the answer to that question, I know the answer to everything after all, I'm not sure what makes you think I'd share the information with someone as lame as you. All you and everyone else needs to know is that you are inferior to me, though that was obvious from the beginning.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:46 pm

Ever hear the phrase "Who **** in your Cheerios?"

All me. You don't wanna know what I do to people's Lucky Charms

They're magically ***licious
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:51 pm

Sloth9230 wrote:
    ChizFreak wrote:
    Sloth9230 wrote:

Spoiler:

While I do know the answer to that question, I know the answer to everything after all, I'm not sure what makes you think I'd share the information with someone as lame as you. All you and everyone else needs to know is that you are inferior to me, though that was obvious from the beginning.

Lolz the archangel of Justice eats black mages for breakfast buddy.
    Sloth9230
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Sloth9230 Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:55 pm

Justice? What justice? There is no justice in this world. If there was, then everyone would be as cool as me. You may as well be the Archangel of :dung:
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:00 am

lol! Tolvo invaded James!
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:07 am

I'm not a jerk, so that makes me better than all of you.

So ha.
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:15 am

Hiya guis! What's up?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:07 am

Look ta all these nubs who couldn't even read the rules on the front page. I didn't know the masses were so bad they were illiterate. Just another way I'm better than them.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:11 am

DoughGuy wrote:Look ta all these nubs who couldn't even read the rules on the front page. I didn't know the masses were so bad they were illiterate. Just another way I'm better than them.

*ta should be at in your first sentence. Here you are claiming the masses are illiterate but you can't even spell a simple two letter word. What a shame.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:55 am

Reaperfan wrote:I'm not a jerk, so that makes me better than all of you.

So ha.
    I wonder if the irony in your self-contradicting remark is known to you. Your mind is as feeble as your claim pony-boy, for even in full awareness of said irony, surely one of intelligence even remotely comparable to my own could have managed a more amusing attempt.

(Its way harder to be a jerk on purpose than it is to be called a jerk for being honest and direct)
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:33 am

Forum Pirate wrote:
    Reaperfan wrote:I'm not a jerk, so that makes me better than all of you.

So ha.
    I wonder if the irony in your self-contradicting remark is known to you. Your mind is as feeble as your claim pony-boy, for even in full awareness of said irony, surely one of intelligence even remotely comparable to my own could have managed a more amusing attempt.

(Its way harder to be a jerk on purpose than it is to be called a jerk for being honest and direct)

Irony? What irony? What I spoke was simply the truth, which defies the entire concept of irony.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:19 am