Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Animaaal
Soris Ice Goldwing
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
reim0027
WaffleGuy
Henkyona
10 posters

No one will summon me for Gargoyles.

Henkyona
    Henkyona
    Addicted
    Addicted

No one will summon me for Gargoyles. Empty No one will summon me for Gargoyles.

Post by Henkyona Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:55 pm

I'm SL20 I've sat here for over 15 mins and no one will summon me(xbox 360) I need to do some Jolly Cooperation for my LS.
    WaffleGuy
    WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

No one will summon me for Gargoyles. Empty Re: No one will summon me for Gargoyles.

Post by WaffleGuy Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:07 pm

Where are you placing your sign? Around that level it usually takes 5-15 min. at the bonfire below the Red Drake, but at the Church it's 5 min. maximum
    Henkyona
    Henkyona
    Addicted
    Addicted

No one will summon me for Gargoyles. Empty Re: No one will summon me for Gargoyles.

Post by Henkyona Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:11 pm

Well I've placed at the side steps of the church as well as the fog gate but no luck.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:23 pm

Try spamming it for a few times. That may change your lobby into a different one, maybe one that has more players.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:32 pm

Probably just unlucky. That's certainly not the norm.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:34 pm

Must be a slow day for you. Since that sl range should get a lot of summons in the parish.
    Henkyona
    Henkyona
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Henkyona Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:56 pm

I just noticed that I wasn't seeing player ghosts or what ever they are called, or any player messages but I was Online and was able to use the WSS maybe it was glitching out on me, I put my summon sign down again let's see if it works now.
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:20 pm

Ya you should be getting summoned. Sometimes if 2 or 3 people try and summon you at the same time, your sign will fall into a "limbo-lobby" and not show up in anyone's world. Quit and reload.
    RePaused
    RePaused
    Casual
    Casual

Post by RePaused Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:48 am

Sometimes I just don't get summoned at all for some reason. Resetting my PS3 fixes the issue though.
    jimmyc0341
    jimmyc0341
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by jimmyc0341 Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:19 pm

When you want to be summoned to do co-op do you have to be a certain sl for each boss? Like if you're sl 100 can you be summoned for Gargoyles?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:11 am

jimmyc0341 wrote:When you want to be summoned to do co-op do you have to be a certain sl for each boss? Like if you're sl 100 can you be summoned for Gargoyles?

If somebody at that level is there and human you can get summoned. Then again, most players at that level who are fighting the Gargoyles are usually on a NG+ and don't really need a summon for the fight; and if they do, usually Solaire is more than enough.

At that level I would recommend Nito, Gwyn, Seath, Kalameet, Manus, and 4 Kings.
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:26 am

RePaused wrote:Sometimes I just don't get summoned at all for some reason. Resetting my PS3 fixes the issue though.

Eek! I'm being haunted by a cursor on this post. Scary (and clever I must say).
    Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

Post by Odinbear Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:54 am

RePaused wrote:Sometimes I just don't get summoned at all for some reason. Resetting my PS3 fixes the issue though.

Your signature " pointer " jus freaked me out. tongue
    Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

Post by Odinbear Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:02 am

On verizon DSL here ( about 1.5mb ). Sometimes I see no phantoms, get no summons, etc.
    First, I make sure, none of the other computers here are downloading files, streaming music/video, etc.
    1.5mb gets clogged up quickly and playing online suffers ( no summons, no getting invaded or summoned for co-op ) .
    If all puters are idle here, I restart the game.
    If I still have the problems, I restart my Verizon modem/router, which should connect you to a different one of their modems at their junction box.

I've also had to call verizon, due to STATIC on our voice phone line, which usually is also on the DSL line. Static will interfere with your Internet too, especially on lower speed DSL lines.

Wanna see what kind of speed your DSL is getting, use a computer browser, go to

http://www.dslreports.com/tools

Test it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:43 pm