Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Duke's Archives Yesterday

JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Duke's Archives Yesterday Empty Duke's Archives Yesterday

Post by JY4answer Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:26 am

Was interesting. I got farmed. At DUKE'S ARCHIVES ffs. They were clearing the desks near the balcony bonfire and killing nearby mobs, and were waiting for me for ages so they're definitely farming. TWoP too, if you're still doubting. Got killed by the first trio, toasted a phantom and then the host with great combustion in the second. And other poor souls looking for help. There was also this great guy smashing up all the desks and chugging all 20 flasks before we started. Got 10 humanity in an hour. Guess who's not invading at the Kiln anymore.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Duke's Archives Yesterday Empty Re: Duke's Archives Yesterday

Post by RANT Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:00 am

i always co op with my sl 120 in the dukes when i need souls and ive been summoned to farm invaders which i just end up crystaling out, but yeah, farmers will go to the places with the most invasions, and duke's is one of the places youre most likely to be invaded.
    aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:06 pm

I love invading dukes for this reason alone. It's one place where numbers mean very little since you can go up the stairs and force them into a single file line, 300 style. If seath is still alive you'll get non-stop action here. Great place for PvP IMO.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:15 am