Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Reaperfan
Serious_Much
Sevans
Conrack
Ashran
Tolvo
Acarnatia
GrinTwist
DoughGuy
ViralEnsign_
The Letter X
IceIfrit666
16 posters

Need a recommendation on anime shows.

hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Need a recommendation on anime shows. - Page 2 Empty Re: Need a recommendation on anime shows.

Post by hey its andres Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:24 am

Well after each episode Future Diary gets hilarious! lol! 

What about Baccano! or When They Cry?
    TheColdestHeart
    TheColdestHeart
    Casual
    Casual

Need a recommendation on anime shows. - Page 2 Empty Re: Need a recommendation on anime shows.

Post by TheColdestHeart Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:37 am

Mmm, anime. What a wonderful, somewhat misunderstood (genre? form? i dunno) of television. If you want a good mix of both comedy and action, try Katekyoushi Hitman Reborn! It may be kinda cheesy at first, but it is well worth it. It's my favourite. :3 Also, Deadman Wonderland is a pretty good action one, although the manga has gone on waaay past where the show ends (it's only about 12 episodes). Of course, there's Fullmetal Alchemist, and I recommend Brotherhood, just because i like it more. x) Uraboku has got action, and it has a nice plot to boot! OH! And Cowboy Bebop! That one is a good mix of comedy and action, with a good amount of feels thrown in. big grin
    hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by hey its andres Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:15 pm

Oh yes, Deadman Wonderland is very good and twisted, but the ending of the anime is more of a cliffhanger. Does anyone know the status on a second season?
    IceIfrit666
    IceIfrit666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by IceIfrit666 Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:08 pm

I've seen Deadman before and it's good but I don't think it'll have a second season.
    It seems like the general opinion around the net.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:05 am