Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Player-made Covenants

Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Player-made Covenants Empty Player-made Covenants

Post by Mr. Tart Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:45 am

Okay, so after reading mr_no_faces topic ''Everyone kindly read before making a new thread'' i decided i'd search through the whole forums for a topic about this with no result. It is also worth noting that this has nothing to do with my already made topic about covenants in Dks2.

So let us get to the point, shall we? There are already existing covenants on the forums and in Dks, but Dks2 is obviously bound to be different, and as far as i know, all covenants may not return, and even if they do, they could be completely different, which could possibly make it hard for some of the existing player made covenants right now. So basically, will your covenants still exist in Dks2, and will you simply make sure to adapt to everything and how far are you willing to go? Are there any covenants you plan on making based on the what you've seen from the trailer already?

To sum things up, this topic is specifically about what will happen with the player made covenants in Dks2, and as said has no relation to my already made topic about Covenants in Dks2.
    mr_no_face
    mr_no_face
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Player-made Covenants Empty Re: Player-made Covenants

Post by mr_no_face Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:17 am

lol thanks for making a valid non connected thread xP but diving into the unknown of future covenants is hard there SHOULD be a new dragon cov due to dragons in the game and there SHOULD be a new cov dealing with a group of NPC's like the forest hunters but know one knows as far as I can judge. I am going to experiment with all the covs and see what benefits each has before committing ya know i'm not in the mind set of " OMG DRAGONS COV MUST GO DO THAT AND NOTHING BUT THAT" lol but i am looking forward to the new spin and expansion of it all happy
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:25 am

Indeed, it may be hard as of the time being to discuss player-made covenants with the little information that we have, but i feel that as time goes this topic will have more posts. It may not get that many as of right now, but with a couple of bumps every once in a while, i'm sure we could get a lot of interesting posts to be found.

Personally i would like to make a covenant based around Pilgrimage as i assume the game will have to do with that. I'm not sure i could take on the role as a leader though. silly
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:51 am

Since the in game covenants and lore will most likely be different, we'll have to make new ones probably, there's no way you can carry over most of them.

Ones like assassins of vinheim or nightwatch could be adapted though (if they're still around)
    LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by LunarFog Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:44 pm

I'm going to make a lunar-based assassin's covenant. A REAL assassin's covenant. If there's a character or god already that coincides with what I have planned thene I'll just make them a figurehead maybe.
    tinypantha
    tinypantha
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by tinypantha Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:27 pm

Player-made Covenants?
    This would be hard to implement and keep under-control because look at CoD's Clan Tag System you cant tell who the hell is real or who is fake.
    Cod Elite has something similar but it has to be its own Game to keep a good database and it would ruin the chance for covenants like Dark Wraiths to get members because you could just make a user covy with red eye orb and not have to kill the 4 kings at all. Meaning you still got your forest
    Also Comment to you Tart:
    Well you see here... Jim Bob the Destroyer has an occult following of his own.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:57 pm