Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Bed of chaos

Tyler m

Bed of chaos Empty Bed of chaos

Post by Tyler m Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:40 pm

Can't kill bed of chaos need help lol my SL76 and ps3 I'm at the bonfire in the temple of lost izalith
    Acarnatia
    Acarnatia
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Bed of chaos Empty Re: Bed of chaos

Post by Acarnatia Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:54 pm

The Bed of Chaos is actually best done alone. Go and hit one of the orbs, quit, and load your character again. Reenter the boss fight; the first orb will still be down. Go and hit the other and quit and load again. Enter again and both orbs will already be taken care of. Run forward and jump over the pit onto the branch bridge in the chasm. Run up and start going through the tunnel underneath the fiery mass of branches. I've found rolling to be the best method of going through as it both breaks the branches and still moves the character forward. Attack the writhing thing at the end of the tunnel; it has very little HP and will die from 2-4 hits from a good weapon. (any +5 Black Knight weapon will pretty much 1HKO it)
    I strongly suggest that you wear either the Gold-Trimmed set or Black Knight set and use either Havel's Ring or the Cloranthy ring so you can move as fast as possible. I suggest either a Cadacaus Kite Shield or Balder Shield for stability or the Black Knight Shield for slightly less stability and higher fire protection.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:11 am