Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
Soris Ice Goldwing
Emergence
Demon Slayer
TehInfamousAmos
Tolvo
billy_bayonet
BeeSeaEss
Ahhotep1
Murkulanvippi
twilightwarwolf
robsthedon
GrinTwist
tinypantha
Acarnatia
dantheman123
19 posters

The Ascended: Manus's Might... (Looking for members)

Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

The Ascended: Manus's Might... (Looking for members) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ascended: Manus's Might... (Looking for members)

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:39 pm

Okay first off where did you get the artwork? It's really good. Also I'll join when your done.
    dantheman123
    dantheman123
    Addicted
    Addicted

The Ascended: Manus's Might... (Looking for members) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ascended: Manus's Might... (Looking for members)

Post by dantheman123 Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:50 pm

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:Okay first off where did you get the artwork? It's really good. Also I'll join when your done.
    It took "alot" of Google searching to find the art that felt right for my cov, probably an hour of my cov building was just me looking through crappy screen shots to find the few pieces of art out there that just looked right!
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:58 pm

Dan this cov will be famous

By the way my Psn:Fuegillo

Big KUDOS king

dantheman123
    dantheman123
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by dantheman123 Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:59 pm

Dude i hope so!
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:06 pm

You're putting a ton of effort with this so in time it will be a part of the big leagues!
    dantheman123
    dantheman123
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by dantheman123 Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:39 pm

yea and just resized!!! took awhile to figure out though!!
    dantheman123
    dantheman123
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by dantheman123 Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:31 am

Post what I should fix next..!
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:36 am

Impressive well add me to the roster! It really is considered cannon that I fight against the flame.
    dantheman123
    dantheman123
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by dantheman123 Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:53 am

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:Impressive well add me to the roster! It really is considered cannon that I fight against the flame.
    lol i feel like you didn't mean cannon! but your defiantly accepted to my covenant feel free to offer up things you think i should change since i know my covenant isn't perfect yet!
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:54 am

add me as well dan id love to be appart of this XD and thank you for the compliments
    dantheman123
    dantheman123
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by dantheman123 Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:55 am

i finally getting a following! big grin
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:59 am

Why do I keep forgetting to mention that I'm on the xbox. Since your on the psn we might as well see what can done on my end...next time I'm on.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:59 am

Dan i must know how do i become an abyss king? i must know as that is now my goal @_@
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:01 am

Might as well be the abyss king for the xbox, but thats your choice.
    dantheman123
    dantheman123
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by dantheman123 Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:05 am

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:Why do I keep forgetting to mention that I'm on the xbox. Since your on the psn we might as well see what can done on my end...next time I'm on.
    well ill add it next to your name ill let you be responsible for appointing an Xbox leader for us, or it could be you if you some how show me what u got big grin
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:07 am

oh so the abyss kings are the leadership postions of a system?
    dantheman123
    dantheman123
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by dantheman123 Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:10 am

EARNED leadership of a rank 3!
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:11 am

i c well then to rank two then three then kingship MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!!!

EDIT: btw i can be insane here right? and i has a build that was made in secret so here it is http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=395734680592284392

feel free to say your opinions and my second ring is interchangable to what i want but for now its the wolf and my stats also allow for other weapons so ill switch out ocasionally.

Last edited by twilightwarwolf on Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:12 am

Let see: I been on the game since launch, got every achviement minus that knights honor (which doesn't matter) created two builds. One is a jack of all trades being able to use str, dex, int weapons the second is a sl 100 in progress being skilled in str,dex. No magic since I find it useless without lag and I can dodge all of them. I been in the painted world more than any other location and enjoys helping people in co-op. PvP I normally host alone to kill invaders, how I fight depends on how the other fights.
    dantheman123
    dantheman123
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by dantheman123 Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:20 am

twilightwarwolf wrote:i c well then to rank two then three then kingship MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!!!

EDIT: btw i can be insane here right? and i has a build that was made in secret so here it is http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=395734680592284392

feel free to say your opinions and my second ring is interchangable to what i want but for now its the wolf and my stats also allow for other weapons so ill switch out ocasionally.

it seems pretty solid the defence is just alittle low but i like it!
    dantheman123
    dantheman123
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by dantheman123 Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:22 am

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:Let see: I been on the game since launch, got every achviement minus that knights honor (which doesn't matter) created two builds. One is a jack of all trades being able to use str, dex, int weapons the second is a sl 100 in progress being skilled in str,dex. No magic since I find it useless without lag and I can dodge all of them. I been in the painted world more than any other location and enjoys helping people in co-op. PvP I normally host alone to kill invaders, how I fight depends on how the other fights.
    lol ok ok your pretty good, but alot have people are good too XD but since you were first xbox, you earned leadership for you faith in my covenant!
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:33 am

wow that seems a lil too easy for a lead position to me but he your xbox lead so whateves and thanks for the compliments on my build
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:21 am

Great that you are starting to get followers Dan. And thanks for the kind words you gave to tw, rob and I. Hope your cov will be succesful. It has great potential to do so.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:53 am

Manus mights are emerging *****

Hmm can anyone help me with the bloated head cuz those things asre very tuff to find

Can i use a sorcerer head cuz my build is going to be a mage so...

dantheman123
    dantheman123
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by dantheman123 Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:08 am

ya you can

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:07 pm